Quince

EmilyGabriel is now  commander of the police department

Emily
Gabriel is now commander of the police department. Although he's corrupt, he still does good things for the city. He doesn't cover those who deserve to be arrested.

I moved in with Gabriel into his apartment for now but we're looking for our little home. We don't want a big mansion. I don't see the point. Maybe just a two or three bedroom house.

The Lioness is still alive. I'm still going on hits! I need my reputation to keep growing now that the world knows I'm directly involved with The Sinaloa Cartel. They don't know my real identity though.

The cartel is growing and growing more. Our biggest rival right now is The Guadalajara Cartel. We're not at war but I have bad feeling about that...

Anyway- it's my wedding day!

Santiago : -knock- Emily?
Emily : Come in!
Santiago : -walks in- Hi
Emily : Hey!
Santiago : Holy shit- Look at you! Te ves hermosa hermanita. (You look beautiful little sister)
Emily : Thank you hermano (brother)
Santiago : I know I was a shitty brother at times but I do love you sister. How can I not? It's only you and me what's left of our parents. I promised mom and dad I'd take care of you.
Emily : You did pretty well.
Santiago : Te quiero (I love you)
Emily : Yo tambien (me too)

Emily
I pulled him in for a hug. Santiago isn't the affectionate type of person. He rarely hugs me or anyone. Today is the exception though. He actually hugged me back!

Santiago : Let's get you married off!

Emily
I walked down the isle by the arm of my brother. I looked at Gabriel and he immediately started crying. Now that, is love!

I thought that Gabriel wasn't for me. We were the complete opposite.
I really thought everything was over when I had to take off the mask in front of him. I guess Alessia was right. Life puts us right where we have to be. My place is next to Gabriel. The love of my life..

Officiant : When it comes to finding that special person in your life, sometimes you just know. And as we witness Gabriel and Emily gaze lovingly into each other's eyes, it is obvious to everyone here that they know and have known for quite some time.

Officiant : Gabriel, do you take Emily De Leon to be the one? The one you hold above all others, the one you hold in the highest regard, the one you hold when he/she/they needs to be held and the one you hold first and foremost in your heart and soul?
Gabriel : I do
Officiant : Emily, do you take Gabriel Torres to be the one? The one you hold above all others, the one you hold in the highest regard, the one you hold when he/she/they needs to be held and the one you hold first and foremost in your heart and soul?
Emily : I do
Officiant : May I please have the wedding rings?

Emily
We chose Alessia to be the one to present the rings. She was there to help me stand up whenever I fell.
Thank you Alessia for helping me keep going on with life.

Officiant : These rings have been around for all of time. They are made of the same atoms that existed at the very start of everything, just as the atoms that made you were. They are infinite and eternal, they are forever. Just as your love is, just as you both are.

Officiant : Gabriel repeat after me.
"Emily, each time I see you, it's better than the time before, which I thought impossible as each last time was near perfection. I am so lucky, happy and honored to be yours forever. With this ring, I thee wed."
Gabriel : Emily, each time I see you, it's better than the time before, which I thought impossible as each last time was near perfection. I am so lucky, happy and honored to be yours forever. With this ring, I thee wed.

Officiant : Emily, repeat after me.
"Gabriel, each time I see you, it's better than the time before, which I thought impossible as each last time was near perfection. I am so lucky, happy and honored to be yours forever. With this ring, I thee wed."
Emily : Gabriel, each time I see you, it's better than the time before, which I thought impossible as each last time was near perfection. I am so lucky, happy and honored to be yours forever. With this ring, I thee wed.

Officiant : They knew it – they knew they were meant to be together. Now I want you all to know this: By the power vested in me by the state of Sinaloa, I now pronounce you husband and wife! I invite you now to kiss your first kiss as a married couple. May there be many more to come.

 May there be many more to come

Gabriel : Mi amor....(my love) mi esposa....(my wife) My queen!
Emily : Oh I went up a category!
Gabriel : -laugh- You're my Queen. The Queen of my heart. My fucking everything! Mrs Torres...
Emily : I love you so much husband of mine.
Gabriel : I love you so much more....

The end..

Well, another ride came to an end!
Thank you so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Let me know your thoughts in the comments!!

Here are the other 2 books which are part of this series!

The Revenge Plan / Book 1
Emilio and Alessia's Story

Both Emilio and Alessia seek revenge on the person who took away their loved ones

Both Emilio and Alessia seek revenge on the person who took away their loved ones. Will their revenge plan succeed?Or will their feelings for each other complicate things?

The Escape Plan / Book 3
Santiago and Natalia's story

The Escape Plan / Book 3 Santiago and Natalia's story

He was her only escape from her abusive husband. They say Santiago De Leon is far worse than her husband. Will Natalia be the one to melt his icy heart? Will they be able to resist the temptation?

❤️