𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

three weeks after january 31st 2019

it's the third week of february 2019, three weeks after valencia's vogue interview and photoshoot when it seemed as though the poor girl was flying on autopilot. exactly a year ago to this very day, valencia's eldest sister rylan had been proposed to by her long-term boyfriend mason wolowitz and since then, had been planning for their 2019 wedding. 

today was finally the day that rylan walker was going to be rylan wolowitz and valencia couldn't have been more excited for her older sister. it was obvious out of the six walker siblings (rylee, rylan, rowena, valencia, ryan and nixon)  that valencia, the youngest out of the whole family was the maid of honour as that was her designated job for weddings despite the fact that she is younger than her siblings. alex, valencia's boyfriend, his job in the wedding party was mason's best man since the only siblings mason had were his five older sisters who made up the rest of rylan's bridal party (which made the bridal party nine ladies and the men only eight men short). so for mason, to have his sister-in-law's boyfriend as his best man just made sense to him because the two guys were the best of friends and had been the entire duration of mason and rylan's relationship. 

due to valencia's maid of honour duties, she helped her sister rylan get her hair and makeup done and helped her get her dress on before the ceremony. it also allowed the two sisters to catch up on life as truly, the last time they saw each other was the day the soon to be married had their surprise engagement. rylan then talked about the fact that she was currently three months pregnant and had only just told mason. which, you can imagine surprised valencia but she was so excited for her sister and brother-in-law to become parents. the girls also talked about normal stuff that they had been getting up to considering rylan's job wasn't as in the spotlight as her sister's was. before rylan could bore her sister, not like valencia could ever get bored of her sister though, rylan turned the question to valencia. wanting to hear about any new gossip or tea about the show, her and alex's relationship and the vogue interview and photoshoot that she had done those three weeks earlier. 

︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿

one beautiful ceremony later and it was finally acknowledged by the state of texas county that rylan and mason wolowitz were husband and wife. the amount of joy it had given valencia to see her eldest sister finally so happy and content in her life now that she was not only married but also three months pregnant with her husband was exciting and joyus. food had been served and it was finally time for the speeches. alex as the best man had already said his and it was possibly one of the funniest yet sweetest best man speeches that had ever come out of his mouth in honesty. it was very obvious that he had done a lot of research for his speech, most especially the jokes since there was no way he could have come up with any of them on his own, and he executed it perfectly. and, when it was over, the married couple made sure to let it be known to alex that they really loved and appreciated his speech, friendship and the love he had for the both of them. but now that alex was finished with his speech, it was time for valencia's maid of honour speech and, it was obvious that everyone was looking forward to valencia's the most because she always had great but new and different things in every maid of honour speech that she's ever done. 

"...first off, before i start my speech, can we please have another round of applause for the best man, alexander calvert cause that was an amazing speech!" valencia smiles as she starts the applause for her boyfriend's speech as he chuckled

the entire reception, including the majority of the supernatural cast, applauded before the younger sister started her speech as maid of honour.