Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Dolores (POV):

My gaze glued into her glowing eyes, and thinking that they're look so magical like the stars twinkling into the dark sky..

Then my eyes trail down to her body, to her neck, chest, stomach and stop looking between her legs, leaving me astonished, and dumbfounded..

"Shit!!"- she let out a curse and immediately stood up grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her body..

While i on the other hand still absorbing what i just saw between her legs...

"Dolores."- My train of thought was cut off when she called my name, I look at Y/N who had a worried and nervous look plastered on her face..

"I know you have questions, and i can tell you all of it later but for now, are you okay?"- she said, why is Y/N such a sweetheart? She didn't mind if i discover one of her secret and still think about me first..

I hold her face and trace my thumbs on her skin.. and smile softly.

"I'm fine.. I'm just not ready to face Mariano and his family.. sorry if i worry you so much.."- she shook her head and lean against my palm while letting out a soft sigh.

"It's understandable Amor, your not ready yet.. so mind telling why are you here? I mean yeah this is your room and bathroom but sneaking quietly while you know I'm naked and taking a soak in the bathtub? That something you wouldn't usually do."- she smirk and kneel down resulting both of our face are inches apart.

This woman really knew that i'm not comfortable talking about that incident and quickly change the topic, but still this is new to me and for some reason I'm loving it...

"I-i"- I can't answer that because I'm clueless too and asking myself why did i continue to stay while i know she's here..

"Well??"- I hummed like i usually do when I'm nervous and shove her face away.. and hide my face onto my hands..in embarrassed...

I heard her chuckle in amusement, and for a second i felt her lips touches my temple..

"goddess why are you so beautiful and cute at the same time Amor?"- my cheeks become more hot, thankfully my hands still covering my face, so she can't see me all flushed by her words..

"Okay.. you stay here and relax while i go get some clothes and food to eat.."- when i heard the door close, my hands finally move away from my face and let out a nervous and embarrassing sighed..

I lean my back againts the bathtub and close my eyes, slowly my body relaxes into the lukewarm water.

Then my mind came across to Y/N again. My lips lifted up without me knowing while thinking about her.

Wait!? Were all those things that big? I mean my ex and i didn't do the deeds when we're still dating, yeah we might kiss and make out but we never get to the point that we would share a bed together, and Y/N is the only person i saw naked with a long and big extra package!?? Wait!? Isn't she a woman? Then why did she had that thing only man or guys have?!!..

"Dios mio, why am i thinking.."- I muttered to myself, and literally face palming myself...

"Amor, you okay in there? You've been staying there like 30 minutes."- Y/N said to the other side of the door..

"I'm fine Y/N, give me a minute to dress."

"Okay I'm going to step in and put your clothes okay?."- I hummed in response and watch as the door open, I could see her eyes tightly close and cheeks are tainted with a slight redness, I giggle seeing her like that and her face turn even more redder hearing me laugh..