new start

Naruto and sasuke both used their newly given six paths power and put the seal on kaguya.

Kaguya: Noooo all the plans all the time I waited you two ruined it.

Naruto: it's all your damn fault if you actually acted as a mother this won't have happened.

Kaguya: tell me do you have such faith in this people who did inhuman things to you. Do you think peace will be achieved. I simply wanted what's mine why do you interfere.

Naruto: I am well aware of that the people around me are leeches there is no constant peace but atleast I can bring partial peace if I fall in hatred I am no better than you.

Kaguya: if I am falling so be it I will give you a small parting give ' dimensional rift crisis'

After that a purplish hole appeared on the dimension and kaguya finally sealed along with black zetsu. The hole slowly started to expand. Sasuke used his rinngen and saw the hole.

Sasuke: the hole is unstable we need lot of chakra to close the hole or else all our efforts will be vain.

Hogoromo: I know a way but one must sacrifice and I am sorry to tell only Naruto is the person capable of closing the portal.

Naruto: so that's it huh well I don't have any regrets so I am ready to do it.

Sasuke: don't you have a dream to become hokage.

Naruto: nah it's all a mask I don't give a damn to the village which laid a base plan to destroy my mother's home.

Kakashi: what are you saying Naruto.

Naruto: ohh I find out about apparant betrayal of clan heads in konoha along with hokages advisors on the destruction of uzu.

Sakura: no konoha will not do that kind of thing.

Naruto: believe me or not that's the truth.

Kakashi: but why go such lengths to save the village you don't have love.

Naruto: who told I didn't love the village I love the village that my father vowed to protect giving his life.

Sakura: then why do you not care about the village now.

Naruto: I frankly don't care about the village full of liars and conspirators. Did you thought me for a fool I know all the secret council meeting held for my downfall along with other rookies acting all buddy buddy.

Kakashi: that's not true Naruto.

Naruto: cat out off the bag Kakashi I know very damn well you along with jiraya given permission not to teach me and hinder my growth. Tell me Kakashi what have you thought me other than tree walking.

Sakura: but what about jiraya sama you loved and trained by him for 2 and half years.

Naruto:  I respected his ideals but he didn't thought anything outside the village like elemental manipulation, fuinjutsu, kenjutsu nope he along with tsunade did it.

Sasuke: but why did you go such length to bring me back to the village you have no care for.

Naruto: That's a promise I made to Itachi from saving you from darkness but I can clearly see your intentions. I will close the portal you can do what ever you want.

Kakashi: wait Naruto before you go I want to apologise to you.

Naruto: you can apologise to my dad who is in Edo tensei. I don't care about your apology.

After that Naruto get all the tailed beast enter his body for stabilize the portal. Leaving tiny bit of chakra for bijus to reform on another plain.

Naruto: I left all bijus tiny bit of chakra so they can reform but I send them to a different releam were no one can capture or use them as tools. That's all kurama over see all your siblings I made a seal With it no one can control bijus you are now their leader my friend.