change

After talking with kurami Naruto started to wake and surprised to find himself at the same river side from the previous timeline were him and sasuke woke along side Sakura.

Naruto: Damn pedophile hitting me with elemental seal.

Sakura: oh! Naruto baka you awake now only sayuri should wake and we will reach the tower so I can see kiba.

Naruto: hmm do I really wanted to pretend to have a crush on her this is my new life so I will do whatever I want he said to kurami with mental link.

Naruto: whatever howler monkey once sayuri awokes we can head towards tower he said and directly glared at her.

Sakura: what did you call me idiot she said while raising her fist before she hit him she was slammed on a tree by a pissed Naruto.

Naruto: you banshee listen carefully I will tell you only once don't ever dare to hit me like your personal punching bag I had enough of my mask I won't tolerate again of you raise one more time I will broke every bones in your body don't cross my line.

This scene was also viewed by now arrived rookies of konoha who both surprised and schocked. They saw how Naruto yelled at Sakura and slammed her and he telling her it was his mask they know.

Naruto: who ever listening to us lets make it clear if you dare to mess with me you won't see your next day I already figured your lovely friendship prending acts so mess with me you will regret.

Naruto said which made all them sweat because council asked them to pretend to be his friend as an order but some like choji, shino and shikamaru didn't like it someone ordering them. they already close to Naruto before the order now he thought them like all of them.

Sayuri just like sasuke didn't bother to bow to the council just because everyone doing this she don't give a damn about council. When she was broken Naruto was the one who cheered her and stood by her side. But for the sake of revenge just like sasuke she didn't want to lose Naruto for power so she started to become cold towards him. But Naruto thought she look him as weak that's why she didn't want to be his friend started to tell her that he will become strong to show that he was worthy to be her friend.

Now back to the scene Naruto was streching his back and blocked a kunai while closing his eyes.

Naruto: well well who do we have here a group of sound lackeys.

Zaku: you trash want did to call us you are the one who is going to beg us for mercy.

Naruto: hahaha nice joke now seriously 3 ninjas just came to scroll now try to intemate me I could careless for the banshee out of all I  only respect few on this few sayuri one of them if you wish to harm her I have no choice but to broke you three and send you to your leader in a package.

Kin: you two I think we need to get out of here I don't know but he didn't seems to lie.

Aoi: shut you mouth bitch otokage sama clearly told us to kill the one sayuri uchiha if you intrupt us you will join her.

Naruto: I didn't know there was a smart one among you and she seems pretty too but you two dumbasses are suck he said to them made kin slightly have a blush and others to have a rage.

Zaku: after we kill you and we will deal with this whore afterwards

Naruto: hmm how about no.

In a blink of eyes he was next to the two ninjas with his arms crossed which made them taken aback because of his speed.

Aoi: just because your are fast we will not fear you he said and started to aim his sound gauntlets before he move his hand both of his hands are is in ground blood started to flow everyone who saw the scene frightened.