preliminary round

After both talked about the secret Naruto removed the soul fragment and adjusted the curse mark so she can use it indefinitely.

Naruto: sayuri Chan we can take some rest before reaching the tower he said to the girl who snuggling his shoulder.

Sayuri: yes I like to be like this for sometime.

Naruto: hmm we are going to stay here so I will erect a barrier around us so no one come here

He said and erected a barrier around the side of the river and started to enter the mindscape and suddenly tackelled by kurami.

Kurami: naru Kun I missed you.

Naruto: well me too kura hime now what do you want us to do.

Kurami: I want to snuggle you like the uchiha girl.

Naruto: ok we can relax some time you can tell me about your likes and hobbies before getting sealed.

Kurami: before I was captured by hashirama teme I was living on the fox summoning realm I trained the normal foxes and granted them chakra but I was unable to find a mate.

Naruto: what! no one wanted to mate you.

Kurami: well some male foxes tried but they didn't see me as kurami rather than boss of the fox clan so they can get power to become next boss.

Naruto: those foxes are real piece of shits why couldn't they were able to see you as kurami If I was in their track I would have made a effort to know more about you.

Kurami: really naru Kun you would have made a effort to know about me.

Naruto: yeah why wouldn't I your strong, beautiful,caring and funny I totally would tried to know about you which made the female fox blush.

Kurami: well you could try this I am also wanted a mate who see me as me she said to her which made him blush at the same time.

Naruto: huh.. not that I don't like the idea to have you as my mate are you ok that you want to mate with a human he asked her.

Kurami: well tell you the truth you are first person who made me special and when ever you are near me I feel warm I really love being with you she said him which snuggling closely.

Naruto: well we can give it a try I mean we can know about eachother if we become more than friends we can mate with eachother and you also know that I have feelings for sayuri

Kurami: well I don't mind sharing you if she truly loved you but if she don't I will not allow her.

Naruto: well kura hime so I like to know more about you not the Biju queen or the boss of fox summons I want to know about kurami otsutsuki who was born into this world.

Kurami: see this is why I like you don't see me as a tool rather a lady.

Both started to share their likes, hobbies, and dream kurami dream was to have kits and become a mother and have a family with her mate Naruto also have the same dream to have a family and woman to love him and help the tailed beast once again. This time he is not going to bring the world peace because he knew true peace will never constant.

Naruto: kura hime it's time i go to tower with sayuri and banshee so I will talk to you later.

Kurami: bye Naru Kun I really enjoying the time spending with you. She winked at him.

Naruto: me too me too hime he said and kissed and cheeks and left the mindscape.

Sayuri: naru Kun please don't leave me she said while sleeping and snuggling his cheast.