9.Trust...

Next day Jisoo get discharge from hospital and went back to her apartment with her manager Lisa and her personal bodyguard Taehyung.

It was afternoon time, jisoo was sleeping in her room as doctor suggest her to take some rest, while on other hand lisa was talking with someone about jisoo condition... maybe her company.

Taehyung come out from his room to living room where lisa was talking with someone. He sit on one side of couch.

As soon as lisa put her phone back Taehyung asked her " Lisashi, please

As soon as lisa put her phone back Taehyung asked her " Lisashi, please...tell me what happened to Jisoo,how she get this fear... I am requesting you" he say in pleading way.

" Taehyungshi, I don't know I should tell you or not...but because you are requesting me twice...so" lisa say nervously as she promise jisoo she will not tell anyone about her ...not even taehyung.

" Jisoo's appa means, Mr. Kim Chang Il before entering into political world and as officer he caught the Mafia Boss Kang Hyun, and he got killed too...later her appa got retired and he enter into politics...

... after a year later, some people started to chase behind jisoo family, sometimes some people hacked there accounts too, everything was becoming mess, they started to get threat too, this goes on until one day...

...jisoo and her mom, went to there farm house in summer holidays, as jisoo back from her college...

... someone chase them and pushed there car in river as it's passed by on there way to there farm house...

...a day passed but there's no news of them, uncle was so worried when some officers call him telling him that they found jisoo body lying near river, they took her to hospital...

... she's fine but unconscious while her mom died, she leave jisoo. Jisoo wake up next day with nightmares, she started to scream her mom name repeatedly until she again collapse down...

...from that till nearly half an year jisoo get that nightmares, she scream her mom name and get collapse, she caught in trauma of losing her mom, she didn't talk with anyone, she became mute nor she eat nor drink...

...she was finally getting recovered from her past when she remember you, her boyfriend. She asked me about you and I tell her you never call her from past many months, she tried to call you but she couldn't able to reach you, and again she went back to her traumatic stage...

...she again get mute, she again started to skip food and sometimes she just locked herself and cried out. And from that time she started her Thalassophobia.(open water phobia)." Lisa told him what happened with her bestie, her unnie to her unnie past lover, who ghost her in her most difficult stage.

" What happened then..." Taehyung asked with shocked and worried face, he never thought such bad things happen to Jisoo.

" After a year Jisoo recovered from it and went to US to her mom's cousin, where she study further along with her aunt's daughter Jennie...