16.Who is He...

Jisoo was doing her gig, while taehyung doing his duty as usual guarding jisoo and taking view of any suspicious activity and person.

As usual she do her best and every poses and shots where masterpiece. It's break time jisoo was changing her clothes in changing room when someone call her making her panic.

Without thinking anything she run to her personal bodyguard Taehyung who was standing outside with his usual dark and intimidate aura

" Tae, appa...he's in danger" jisoo utter nervously while panicking. " Jisoo...what happened...first calm down, okk" taehyung say creasing her back making her calm.

" Tae... appa...his driver call me...he's in danger" jisoo say while shuttering, as many negative thoughts where running through her mind.

" Jisoo don't panic, nothing like that happen...if something like that happen, he will definitely call me or Jin hyung...it might be trap" taehyung say in calm polite tone.

" No it's not trap...he's in danger, I hear his voice...tae let's go... I want my appa safe and sound" jisoo say still panicking alot, she's scared of losing her loved one's...and he's her dad.

" Okk... don't get panic, I will go there" taehyung say while assuring her nothing will happen to her dad.

" I will come too" jisoo say worriedly but stubbornly. " Jisoo don't act stubbornly, I'm going there, you don't have to come... understood" this time taehyung say raising his voice little bit making jisoo flinch, she nod like kid leading taehyung soften his gaze and smile in assurance.

Jisoo didn't argue more as he will not let her join him, she went back to changing room while taehyung move away.

Her mind was still filled with negative thoughts, like what happened to her appa...who call her...is her appa fine and all.

Taehyung was driving somewhere and trying to call Mr. Kim Chang Il, Jisoo's dad, but he's phone was busy. If someone caught him then with whom he is talking. Question runs inside taehyung's mind.