10.🔞

Once jimin opened his eyes it was all dark.... Tae was tied on chair in front of him...... Unconscious. Jimin tried to move only to realise that jin and other two man's holding his hand tightly.

"The hell are you doing hyung? Let go of me!!!!" Jimin screamed and tried to move but jin didn't said anything.

That's when jimin realised one thing..... Tae was inside door of what seemed like old building. More of that tae was wet.... With petrol all around him.

"Nice meeting you again my dear son." Mr. Park appeared out of no where.

"What kind of joke is this? Let go of me!!!" Jimin screamed.

"Shhhhhhh. The game is just stared sweetheart." Mr. Park said putting his finger over jimins lips.

"Dad please.... You can live happily with your life. I am not even bothering you please leave us alone for God sake... Please dad. Please." Jimin pleaded with tears in his eyes but there was no use.

" That's the problem you whore!!!I give you birth so that you will help me on my mafia business but all you did was to runway like coward!!!Bring them over." Mr. Park said and 30 children's under 10 years come on line. Their eyes blinded.

"Leave him." Mr. Park said to jin who was just acting like robot.

As soon as jin left jimin's hands jimin runned toward tae not his legs stopped imidiately when he heard a shot behind him.

He turn around to witness that one is those 30 child's is dead shooted with gun none other than his dad himself. Other children's were started crying now.

"Your one step more and one more will be dead here." Mr. Park said pointing his gun at his next child.

"Are you fucking monster? Why are you doing this?" Jimin screamed out but there was no use.

Jimin stumbled down and sit on ground crying looking at tae and children's. Not understanding what to do anymore.

"You have two options jimin." Mr. Park said and signalled his one of man to handle his gun to jimin. His own gun also pointing at children's.

"Save love of your life in exchange of life is these all.... Or save all these and shoot that slut." Mr. Park making jimin drop his gun at his own place.

Mr. Park signalled his man and he gone and shake tae to wake up.

"M-... Minie...." Tae said confused between all scene. But he was smart enough to understand everything just by looking and hearing some of their conversation.

"One more important thing my dear son.... You only have two minutes to decide." With that he shoot one more child.

Jimin flinched and looked up to see more blood covering ground.

"The more late you make the more lives you miss." Mr. Park laughed like a witch.

" JIMIN!!! listen to me... Please."tae said hurriedly. Jimin turned around to see love of his life maybe at last time.

"We will meet Minnie.... If not here somewhere else. If not this life maybe next....But for now please do as they are saying please."tae pleaded tears running down his eyes.

Jimin just stood there and Mr. Park raised his gun again.

" WAIT!!! "Jimin screamed. He can't accept more lives getting killed because of him.

"N-.... No."jimin shook his head to his father.

Just five steps.....

Just five steps he was far away from tae. But those five steps were become a broken bridge which will kill innoscent lives if he dared to cross it.