# Her husband

She was feeling dizzy her vision little blurred when suddenly someone grabbed her wrist and was dragging her. Let me go. Ryna morrison tried her best but she could not get rid from the man's gripped. Who are you? What do you want ryna morrison asked in drunk voice?

Baby don't worry you will know soon. She was taken to a room thrown into a large bed. She felt a hot breath on her face.. Hmm Baby you smell so nice after inhaling her scent the man exclaimed.

She felt a chill ran down on her spine. Baby i will treat you gently the man said laughing.Her conscience made her to look for something to defend her. she saw something on the bed side table from the corner of her eyes.

She moved a little toward the object when the man said baby come on lets not waste time i can't wait to feel you. The man neared to kiss her. In a state of panic ryna morrison grabbed the wine bottle from the bed side table and hit him hard on the head. Holding his head he roared bitch dared to hit me?

Let me tell you today you can't escape. No one can save you even if you break throat shout. You better behave and obey me then you will suffer less else let me show you what suffering is.

No don't.... she was scared could not help but shivering . She wanted to run but Her strength was getting weaker.
What was wrong with her. She only drank juice as she had zero tolerance of alcohol. How did it become like this.

She could not think of anything before she screamed in fear when she saw the man was approaching her . She had no place to retreat.She screamed her lung out help help don't dare to touch me .Ah help just as she was on the verge of despair, the door was kicked open with a thud sound the man screamed in fear .

who are you? Dare to disturb me. Thud... ah came another painful scream Suddenly she felt relieved her stress disappeared at the sound of the man's scream. Thud came the sound of another hard blow accompanied with man's scream .

She wanted to see the person who saved her but only a handsome side of his face came to her blurred vision. Before Ryna morrison could hear the man said in cold and domineering voice i am her husband she felt her vision blacked and unconsciousness engulfed her.

She was about to hit the ground when a large strong hand wrapped around her. Seeing her  dishevelled appearance The man covered her curved shaped body by his coat. The man looked at the unconscious woman in his arm. He strode away holding her in bridal style in his arms.

Ryna morrison had no idea where she had been taken? When the man entered at the hunters mansion holding ryna morrison in his arms followed by his assistant carlos Martin he faced butler jhon who was waiting for him.

At first butler was shocked to see a woman in young masters arms but Seeing the face of the women in his arms butler jhon was surprised young madam he exclaimed.

Zedan hunter looked little impatient. He asked did everyone went to bed ? Yes young master.  should I serve dinner? Butler.No need came the cold reply from zedan hunter as he was climbing the stairs.

Zedan hunter went straight to the room where she used to live. He put her in  bed called the maid to change her clothes. When  maid came he left for his room.on the way of his room came his assistant carlos voice boss what to do with that punk. Zedan hunters eyes became cold like swords and his eyes were full of murderous look.

He should not see the morning sunlight of kalaiya city. Dare to touch her .he must be seeking his death. Carlos was frightened by his cold aura. But he maintained his composure when replied yes boss.

Zedan hunter went to his room took a shower put on clothes went to check  Ryna morrison. When he entered her room he stared at the sleeping woman with unreadable expression, Zedan hunter adjusted room tempreture covered her with  duvet.

When he was about to leave butler came with water and snacks kept it on the table  bedside bed . Young master I have sent snacks and water in your room, ok was all zedan replied. Both of them left ryna morrison's room closing the door behind them.

Ryna morrison slept soundly but in next room zedan hunter could not sleep.he kept tossing and turning. Whenever he closed his eyes the scene of the hotel room came to his mind. .

It was mere good luck that he was there in the hotel for a meeting. When he came out of meeting from the corner of his eyes he saw a familiar face.

At first he was shocked how come she is here he thought what he saw was his delusion so he followed behind to  clear his doubt when she was walking toward washroom .

He was only few steps behind her when he got a call from his assistant. Zedan hunter  stopped to answer the call .

By the time he hung up, the person he was following  went out of his sight.He thought she went inside washroom. so he  waited for her. After waiting for few minutes when saw no one was coming out of washroom he turned to leave when  he heard a faint sound of someone asking where are you taking me?

He found this voice  so familiar. he hurried  to follow the direction from where sound came but was stopped by his assistant voice boss where are you going?The man gave him a cold  look and impatiently said follow me.

He couldn't hear the  sound  anymore so he was walking around  impatiently.After looking for few minutes he was ready to leave with his assistant when he  heard loud  screaming coming from hotel room  he ran towards  that direction and kicked open the door.The man was about to grab her.

he felt his blood boiling at the thought of that scene.
He wanted to kill that bustard at the thought of what would happen if he did not reach in time.

He felt angry at her why did she drink if she can't  tolerate?But why the hell he care about her and why he replied I am her husband at hotel?  He remembered how domineeringly he said those words. Could it be that he still..... as soon as that thought form he shrugged no that was all in past  and he was a kid only that time.All these thought kept him tossing till dawn before he fell asleep . Zedan slept only for an hour then woke up finishing his morning routine he went to check on Ryna morrison.

Next morning the sunlight that brighten kalaiya city peeped through the curtain fell on her face making her a glowing morning beauty. When Ryna morrison woke up it was around eight at morning.

After a good night sleep opening her eyes she stared at the unknown yet familiar surrounding. She panicked closed her eyes at the thought of hallucinating. But when she opened her eyes she  found it was real.

She sat up on the bed  abruptly her head throbbed in pain. How come she is in hunters mansion? Some memories from last night flashed in her head. Was it zedan saved her or someone else from hunters? She thought to herself.

Sitting on the couch a man with two dark circles under his eyes noticed her all changes of emotion . He was sitting there staring at her  expressionless.

when she tried to stand up she fell back on the bed she held her head in hand aw its paining. There are medicines on the table take it came a cold stern voice as if ordering her.

She stared at the  direction from where the mans  voice came. She felt shocked  at his presence zedan she exclaimed. They met after so many years she does not know what to say? Both of them were silently staring each other. After few seconds she  broke the silence asking how come I am here? The man gave her a sarcastic cold reply don't you remember?

She felt embrassed thinking they met after so many years when she was drank.

Ryna lowered her head in shame when she noticed the dress she was wearing was not the one she wore last night, she screamed in shock who changed my dress?

Seeing her panicking zedan hunter was confused . Did she think I changed her dress? He replied in cold tone we have housemaids , I have no interest  to look at others.

The meaning was he did not change her dress it was maid who changed her dress and he was not interested to see her body. Ryna felt more embrassed at his words.