#First meeting

In Hunter group The managers who attended internal meeting lead by zedan hunter held their breath as they suffered president's wrath entire meeting. They were sweating profoundly till the end.

soon the news about president in a bad mood spread like fire in whole office. Those who had some work to deal with zedan hunter either they choose to wait for next day or they asked help from his assistant Carlos.

No one including his assistant knew why zedan hunter suddenly erupted like a volcano . Sitting behind his desk zedan hunter stared at the papers in the trash can .He clenched his hands in a fist Ryna morrison after my brother death you  left within few month and never returned.

My brother loved you like crazy but You have never visited his grave for once , you sure went for date . Did you ever love my brother? A dangerous light flashed in his cold eyes.You want to move on keep dreaming.

Hugging her husband's suit all her past memories surged into ryna morrisons mind like a running train tearing open the wound she had hidden long ago.

Ten years before
In a private room of luxurious hotel derien where Only rich people can enter three freinds sat staring at their another freind who sat with sullen face. He had a cold aura around him so they did not dare to make a sound until One of their phone rang.

SEEING THE CALLER ID the owner frowned ,irritatingly mute the phone and kept it aside , the phone kept ringing. One of his freind asked why don't you answer the call.

His another freind replied its probably miss yale . The other person exclaimed oh. Holding a wine glass in his hand his freind

Michael could not help but tease jackson are you here to avoid your date with miss yale. Are you scared of her . Everytime your grandmother fix a date either you go on business trip or you bring us here.

This was the place where they often come when one of their mood bad or to enjoy some friendly time.

Hey why don't you want to date her. She is smart, beautiful, educated,. she is suitable for you from every aspect.

Jackson hunter, president of hunter group, became billionaire and successful business person at young age came to drink to get away from a date, haha Ian Cooper laughed loudly. Jackson hunter gave him a furious glare that says dont you dare to laugh.

As soon as Ian met jacksons furious gaze he shut his mouth. Ian copper, Michael Jones is jackson hunters long term freind, they knew how dangerous can be their freind when he is in bad mood.

They fell silent.

A sound of knocking door broke the silence. Come in. With their permission a beautiful waitress walked inside holding a tray of wine along with her manager. She was like a porcelain doll. Michael, IAN, Berry Smith could not help but stared at the beautiful girl.jackson glanced at her for a moment then averted his gaze.

Good evening Sir, she will serve you . Take care of them manager whispered. Enjoy sir I will take my leave. Manager knew this group of people do not like to be disturbed so he left.

Good evening sir came a melodious sound. Oh hi good evening miss. Are you new here I have never seen you before Michael asked.

Oh my god what should I tell now.i can't say my name come on she racked her brain before she said I am Lisa. As she saw she was wearing Lisa's uniform.

You mean miss Lisa from kalaiya school. You are not her, I know her IAN looked at her suspiciously.

Michael gave a questioning look to IAN. What ?I was in a bad mood you all guys were busy so I came here alone I wanted to get drunk,  i was served by Lisa. She lectured me like my mother IAN chuckled remembering that event .thats the reason i remembered her.