Paert One

It was midnight. Elijah was feeling empty even though his fiance was right there, naked on the bed (🅐︎🅥︎🅘︎:-cuz we kinky like that) and yet he felt like a missing puzzle piece.

Elijah's mom is in the hospital and to pay off her fees he was to marry a rich bitch aka Julian, his fiance. But he was unhappy. And so to feel a Lil bit better ;) he went to his comfort zone, the candy shop right across the street. He heard rumors saying Willy Wonka was jealous of the fine candy which made him adore the place even more. So he quietly crept out the window and was on his way (🅡︎🅐︎🅔︎:-cuz he quirky and B̾ A̾ D̾ B̾ O̾ I̾ like that). Elijah liked the employees as they were very nice to him unlike his naked rich bitch. All she cared about was designer clothes and bags and throwing her legs in the air like she just doesn't care.

He was just roaming around, admiring the yummilicious candy that Willy Wonka wished he had. He bumped into a hard chest (🅐︎🅥︎🅘︎:-the rock could never) and he saw the most beautiful and green creature he had ever laid his eyes on.

"Whoa cum down there," a shmexy voice said, almost making him orgasm.

"W-Who a-are y-y-you?" (🅡︎🅐︎🅔︎:- y/n could never)

"I'm an employee here, the name's cucumber but my friends call me cum."

Elijah's heart leaped and he was internally fangirling. He is talking to his favorite tiktoker, Mr. Cum

This was it, his dreams finally came true. Elijah took his phone out and opened TikTok, "A-Are you T-T-The Mr. Cum??" He spoke blushing with embarrassment cuz he could form sentences anymore.

He was filled with lust cuz Elijah had a secret. He was cumbersexual, he had told nobody about it, and in his free time when his rich bitch is too busy throwing her legs, he used to fantasize about Mr. Cum and he even got an only fans subscription of Mr. Cum.

Soon the cucumber bench-pressed Elijah with his rock hard hands (🅐︎🅥︎🅘︎:- shane could never)

"HOW DO YOU KNOW?!?!" The green shmexy thang spoke with surprise and rage.

"I-I-I know c-cuz am i-in y-your only fans" Elijah shivered under the green rigid cucumber's beauty.

The cucumber pushed him off and looked anxious. He was pale and sweating, and he still looked shemexy as ever but this worried Elijah.

The cucumber burst into tears and told him that he was a professor at a good college but the job didn't pay him well so he had no other option. If the principal finds out he will fire him for sure. The cucumber looked at Elijah with red eyes.

"Please I will do anything for you if you don't tell anybody," he said

"Anything, you say?" Elijah said and this time without slipping his tongue.