Fart Two

(Sed flashbacks:) Elijah had been aware of his cumbersexuality for a long time. He was tired of masturbating to the sounds of his moans echoing (🅡︎🅐︎🅔︎:-chin trash and Sam at the mountain could never) in the bedroom whenever he took a shower as he thought of Mr. Cum. He was taken by that dumb bitch, Julian, cumbersexual and lonely. He hated Julian though as every time she tried to look seductive she ended up looking like she let out a fart she had been holding in for a long time and she sounded like a hyena trying to whisper. He had constant sexual frustration and cranky moods. He also had told his friend, Charlie Dick, about his cumbersexuality once. Charlie was disgusted at first but then came to terms with it after Elijah told him it was okay to have feelings for a cucumber.

(Back to the present:) "Anything, you say?" Elijah said.

"Anything" the shmexy cucumber confirmed.

"Well let's play a game then," Elijah said as he unbuckled his belt.

"w-what game?" muttered the attractive cucumber.

"I'm in a very good mood right now so I have mercy on you, slut." Elijah said knowing the shmexy cucumber had a degradation kink.

"w-w-what do you m-m-mean?" the cucumber said with red flushed cheeks.

"Well I know a secret about you ~," Elijah said in a harsh but seductive tone.

The cucumber also liked Elijah very much...like no VERY VERY VERY much. In other words, he was lovesick after Elijah. he had been stalking him for months, stealing his hoodies to wear even though they were too small for his rock-hard booty body. Elijah would find some of his underwear just laying around even though he remembered to put them back in the closet and sometimes he could see a white substance in his underwear and Elijah knows it's not cuz of his rich bitch. he would also find notes laying around the house. they were The cucumber wears his underwear and orgasms in it thinking about Elijah's monkey-like moans and he was annoyed that his girlfriend's hyena moaning interrupted his heart-throbbing moaning (🅐︎🅥︎🅘︎:-that's not the only thing that is throbbing)

"So what does that mean anyway and I have places to be so make it quick with your game," the hot cucumber said trying to look seductive but failing to convince Elijah.

He pulled the cucumber's hand and dragged him to a very dark part of the store.

"Um, sir, that part of the shop is not for customers," the cucumber said with concern.

"Not for customers, yes, but I'm the owner's fiance."

The shop was Julian's and she designed a special room for them if Elijah wanted to have fun so it was the perfect spot for the game. The green goddess was confused but didn't question it and Elijah took keys out of his pocket. He opened the door and turned the lights on.

"Haha, what game, all I see is a dumb, dark room," the cucumber said mocking Elijah.

"You will see soon it and bet will like it too," Elijah said in a sexy voice that the cucumber throb (like the girls' hearts when they see fungi boi obviously)

The cucumber cackled and said "haha the rumors were true. You are as dumb as that petty bitch you call fiance"

"HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ME TO THAT HAG(RID'S TREE-:🅡︎🅐︎🅔︎)" Elijah screamed.

"Like the employees who are soooo nice are not getting paid to be nice to your sorry ass," the cucumber said, still laughing like a hyena. (🅡︎🅐︎🅔︎:-Naked rich bitch could never)

"SHUT UP SHUT UP!!11!" Elijah screamed in frustration not believing the cucumber.

"Make me then, pussy" the green goody bag said with a smirk.

But to the cucumber's surprise, Elijah laughed out loud and had a weird smirk on his face. Elijah pulled a lever and the floor below turned upside down to reveal a bed from down below, just like the cucumber world.

"W-what?!?!? How-" the hot cucumber said with shock and excitement.

"You did I say? I need to shut you, you cum dumpster" Elijah said, taking his pants off.

The cucumber's heart was overwhelmed with lust. He quickly reached for Elijah's boxers and his dick smacked him (🅡︎🅐︎🅔︎:-smack mah ass like a tabla)across the face cuz it was that hard. Elijah ordered the cucumber to get on his knees (🅐︎🅥︎🅘︎:-to pray obviously) and pulled his face closer and closer to his member but the green cutecumber interrupted

"I have never sucked it before a-and you're a-a-a good 7 inches. Is it gonna hurt daddy- I mean Elijah.

Oohh~ daddy kink ya I can get used to this bababy boi" Elijah said with his ding dong getting bigger by the second

But all of sudden the shmexy cucumber gulped the whole thing in and started bobbing his head violently(🅡︎🅐︎🅔︎:-me listening to rock moosic be like)(🅐︎🅥︎🅘︎:-mmmm good shit) and Elijah took a sharp gasp of pleasure.

"Oh my lord you little shit, I did suck dick before, such a brat" (🅐︎🅥︎🅘︎::-the tension)(🅡︎🅐︎🅔︎:-the chemistry in the room, Jesus I'm sweating)

The shmexy green thang loved his moans and for the first time in forever(🅡︎🅐︎🅔︎:-anna could never), they were not interrupted by that hyena for a fiance. He was bobbing pretty quickly cuz he wanted to be over with this before the others notice the change in the flow of things (🅐︎🅥︎🅘︎:-and this is why I work with you rae) but this was frustrating for Elijah as he was a smooth sailor. Anyways, Elijah released fluid like a milkshake machine. (🅡︎🅐︎🅔︎:-milkshakes have been ruined for me)(🅐︎🅥︎🅘︎:-ew more ruined than me browser history)

"May I return the favo-?" Elijah asked trying to look seductive(🅡︎🅐︎🅔︎:-but ended up looking like he was fucking a cucumber, oh wait, have I heard that before?)(🅐︎🅥︎🅘︎:- I truly wonder- oh wait it was from that church)

"Umm-" the green Shrek-looking thing interrupted him. You see, the cucumber had a dark secret. The cucumber had an...accident. Long story short, he accidentally trapped himself in a washing machine while thinking of Elijah, and his poor little member was completely severed. It was the size of a tooth after the incident.

"Elijah, my darling monkey, I'm going to buy some more-" a voice interrupted.

It was Julian. That bitch walked in on them and saw the cucumber on his knees (🅡︎🅐︎🅔︎:-praying, obviously)(🅐︎🅥︎🅘︎:-oh yea tatally) and Elijah's ding dong hanging out for the world to see.