Notice!

Hey my celestials! I'm really sorry for not updating and being online on here. I was mostly online on here, because it was the only social media I had. Now I have Instagram and Twitch (for rn). I'm very active on Instagram. If you want to keep up with me on current dates then follow my Instagram. I have 2 Instagrams. One is my main and the other is for posting vrc (Vrchat) content. If you don't know what vrc is its basically a pc/vr platform where you can create avatars, worlds, and hang with friends in interesting worlds. Its very fun! Anyways if you wanna see things vr then follow my second account. I will list my accounts below!

Main Insta: zay.strikes.out

Vrc Insta: celeste.vrc

Anyways I'm glad you guys stayed with me for the ride, but eventually I will be getting off wattpad for good and moving on from it. I've had both good and bad memories, but that's not the reason I'm leaving. Its just that there is nothing good for me on this app anymore. I'm not as attentive on here. I'm growing and growing and I can't grow on this platform a lot. Plus I see this as a childish app now. If I want to be serious then you know. I'm also just bored on here. The only reason I've stayed for so long is because I have one friend on here that doesn't have another platform to talk on so they can only talk here. So that's why you guys haven't seen me. I'm going through a lot and um yeah. Thank you for reading this and thank you for sticking with me throughout the years!