Author's juicy story (true)

Hey guys^^

Are y'all having a good day? If so that's good and if not then i hope it will get better. Anyways i have a juicy story for you today. Its about a person on wattpad named @The_Bunny_Trap . So the reason i'm gonna tell y'all this because i want y'all to be aware of this toxic person. So what happened was that this person texted me and keep this in mind that i don't know this person. This person just texted me out of the blue. So this person texted me saying "wanna rp" (rp= roleplay). I said "who r u?". This person wanted to be a smart a** and say "well if u look at my username u will know who i am". I wasn't gonna to take a person that texted me be a smart a** to me. So i said "ok smart a** if u clearly was reading my text i said who r u not what is ur god d*mn username". I know i came off a little mean so i apologize for that but this person said "i'm not going to tell u my identity bud" and really i don't expect this person to but i don't move forward with strangers. So i said "please don't play with me. I am the wrong person to play with". Guys...You will not believe what this person said next....This person said "Ah ok, Kill Yourself". Then the person blocked me. Honestly i don't know what has happened, but i just hope that that person gets some help and i mean therapy and everything under the sun because this person is out of control so please watch out this that username and don't make further contact with that monster.

(i'm sorry guys but i had to tell u about this person that is a disgrace to all races)