chapter three:We meet again

Warning swearing
Tanjiro POV
Today is one month after Zenitus disapearence. Most of the Hashira have already expected the fact that zenitsu ain't coming back. Tanjiro and Inosuke haven't been able to think right. They also didn't sleep much.

"How are we supposed to find him..?" Tanjiro said sad.
I don't know Monjiro.." Inosuke said as sad.
"It's Tanjiro!" He said a bit angry.
"Whatever" Inosuke said rolling his eyes.

Just a moment after, a craw came and told them they had a mission near a mountain. (Don't have ideas on how to name it.) They got ready and left on the way to the mountain.

Zenitsu POV
Zenitsu was capturing and eating humans who got remotely close to the mountain. He had just got one and devoured him.

He had captured another one and decided to not devour her. He used his blood demon art to make her pass out,so he can eat her later. Then he heard something.

He heard people! He could understand them and then, he heard a name...

Tanjiro and Inosuke POV
"Kentaro!" Inosuke screamed.
"Be quiet!" Tanjiro said whispering.
"What? Inosuke said confused.
"I smell a demon!" Tanjiro said.
"Where?" Inosuke said excited
"Shhh" Tanjoro said. "The demon has a very strong smell"

They start running. Tanjiro leading and Inosuke following him.

Zenitsu POV
Their coming closer...
Zenitsu thought to himself. He took his victim and hid her. He got ready to fight. There were noises coming from the bushes Infront of him.
Then they came out..

Tanjiro stood there in shock with Inosuke right next to him.
"Z-Zenitsu?" Tanjiro said I'm shock still.
"Look who we have here? The people who made fun of me and talked about me behind my back!"
"Monitsu?" Inosuke says confused.
"It's Zenitsu you shit!"
Inosuke just stood there in shock.
"That's not nice Zenitsu!" Tanjiro said.
"Talking about me behind my back also isn't nice!" Zenitsu said filled with anger. Tanjiro said nothing.
"It's not our fault you are such a crybaby and do week!" Inosuke said not caring any longer.
"I'll show you weak!" Zenitsu put up his had with a finger pointing to Inosuke, and before you knew it, Inosuke felt a shock and fell on the ground. Tanjiro looked at Inosuke in shock and then over to Zenitsu. He took his sword out and got into fighting position. Zenitsu rolled his eyes and used his blood demon art once again on Tanjiro. Tanjiro fell to the ground. Zenitsu picked tanjiro up and tied him to a tree. He knew that a normal rope wouldn't hold Inosuke so he again used his blood demon art to put a electric cage around Inosuke that would instantly make him pas out. He also took their swords and broke them. After he was done, he went a bit further away and called Muzan.

"Why did you call me Zenitsu?" Muzan said.
"I think I have something you would like." Zenitsu replied deviously.
"Show me then." Muzan said in return.
They went to the tree tanjiro was tied on and where Inosuke was in the cage.
Inosuke and Tanjiro were awake at this point.
"Now what do we have here?" Muzan said.
"Go away you @$$hole!"
Tanjiro said mad.
"Shut your mouth!" Zenitsu said to Tanjiro annoyed.
Tanjiro looked at him surprised, but only for a second. Then he looked away.
"You did good, Zenitsu."
"Thank you Muzan-Sama" Zenitsu said excitedly.
"Well let's bring them back to my mansion"
Mansion? Tanjiro thought.

Word count: 589