chapter four

A week has passed and now it's Yena and Yuri's wedding day. Many people attending their wedding including their friends.

At first, they was so startled hearing that Yena would be married with Yuri because all of them know that Yena hates Yuri so much.

Yuri know was standing beside Yena, she took a glance for her new wife.

She admit that today Yena was so beautiful and handsome at the same time.

Yena realized Yuri was looking at her so she turn her head to Yuri. They looked at each other.

Click!

Yena and Yuri startled and look in front of them. Jisun was smiling seeing the camera.

"Perfect!" comment her and look at them as she smiled widely.

Yuri fake smiled meanwhile Yena just chuckles.

But then, Yuri's smiled fade away when she saw Gyuri was standing far away from her. She just looking at them with no emotion.

Yena realized that Yuri's grip at her arm loosening. She look at her wife and saw Yuri's face was changed.

Yena look at what Yuri looking. She raised a brow seeing Gyuri because she don't know who is she.

But then, she smirked secretly and Yena clear her throat. Yuri then look at her.

"I will go to the toilet for a while."

said Yena and walked leaving Jisun and Yuri. Jisun quickly leaned closer to her bestfriend.

Yuri look at Jisun with her teary eyes. "G-Gyuri.. she's here." tell Yuri and Jisun look around them.

"I don't see her." replied Jisun and looked back to Yuri. Yuri hold her tears.

Jisun saw it and rubbed Yuri's back gently.

"Yuri ahh.. I don't know what to said but.. now you are Yena's wife. You must forget Gyuri. Don't worry, I will talk to her."

Yuri slowly nodded. Jisun left out a soft smiles.

"If Yena hurt you, tell me. And you need to be brave Yuri. If she hurt you.. you must hurt her back. But not with your dangerous slapped, but in another way. Okay? Promise?"

Yuri chuckles which it makes Jisun smiled widely.

"Feel free to tell me." added Jisun and Yuri nodded.

"Now, let's go to our friends." Yuri nodded again and they walked to their friends.

GYURI feel her heart ache and she quickly walked leaving their wedding. She wipe her cheeks that are wet with tears.

"Who are you?" asked someone make Gyuri stopped.

She turn around and saw Yena. Yena lean closer to her.

"It's not your problem, Choi." answer Gyuri and Yena chuckles sarcastically.

"Excuse me? Yuri now is my wife so what's her problem is my problem too." Gyuri laughed.

"Really? You really accepted Yuri as your wife? Didn't you hate her because she's the one who killed your twin sister?"

asked Gyuri and Yena's face changed.

"Yuri killed your sister and yet you married with her? I don't believe you, Choi Yena. You must wants a revenge for her, am I right?"

added Gyuri and she crossed her arms as she smirked to Yena.

"I love Yuri, so that's why I'm married with her. You must be Yuri's lovers right? So sad, she choose me more than you. Poor you."

replied Yena and Gyuri gritted her teeth. Yena left out a small laughed. She tapped Gyuri's shoulder.

"I hope you can find a new one okay? Yuri is mine and forever mine. Don't you dare go near to my wife."

Yena warned Gyuri and she walked, leaving Gyuri alone.

Gyuri sighed madly and she walked leaving the place with an anger in her body.

Get out of my mind, Jo Yuri.

YURI open the bathroom door and walked out. She closed the door carefully.

She wipe her wet hair using her towel and saw Yena was lying on the bed while closing her eyes.

Yuri gulped and she ignored Yena. She go to her bag, taking her phone.

They now were in Yena's parents house.

Yuri dialled Jisun's number and waited for her answered. She take a deep breath.

"Hi Jisun ahh.. I need you help. C-Can you please meet with Gyuri and tell her that I'm so sorry? I―"

Yuri was cutted off when Yena grabbed her phone and ended the call. Yuri turn around meet Yena's angry eyes.

"Do you know what's time now? It's already late!" mad Yena, she tried to not shouting too loud.

Yuri looked down. "I-I just wanna say―"

"Sorry to that Gyuri? Your ex girlfriend? Hell no!"

they looked at each other. "Why? I need to say sorry to her because I'm married with you."

Yena chuckles sarcastically and throw the phone on the bed.

And then, she lean closer to Yuri make Yuri stepped back as she feel shocked.

Not until Yuri's body leanst against the wall. Yuri gulped hardly when realized their face was so closed.

Yena smirked and she put her hands at the wall, trapping Yuri.

"Say sorry to her because you married with me? No need, Jo Yuri.. She don't need your apologized because your choice was right."

Yena whisper make Yuri shivers. Yena know Yuri was nervous and she smirked again.

"Ready to live with me, Jo?" asked Yena and Yuri avoided her eyes. She just silent.

Yena tapped Yuri's cheeks and walked leaving Yuri alone.

Yuri sigh of relief and Yena throw her phone, the pillow and comforter to Yuri. Yuri gladly accepted it.

"Sleep on the floor." said Yena and lay down. She closed her eyes, leaving Yuri dumbfounded.

Yena then turn to her. "Don't forget to close the lamps. It's hurt my eyes." said her and turn back.

Yuri feel her tears fall down, she quickly wipe it and pretend as she didn't crying. Yuri put the comforter on the floor.

She then put the pillow and lay down on the floor.

Yuri then closed the lamps and she went to sleep.

Chaewon.. I miss the old Yena.

Update!🤭♥
thank your for voting and comment!✌🏻♡