chapter twenty five

"Baby, are you hungry, hmm?" asked Yena while wrapping her arms around Yuri's shoulder and pull her closer.

She turn to looked at her wife and Yuri also looked at her. Yuri was rubbing her 3 month old belly that was starting to look enlarged.

She nodded to Yena. "Yes.. our baby wants to eat something spicy." Yena raised a brow.

"Are you sure? You cannot handle spicy right?"

"But our baby wants it. Please Yena~"

Yuri start to pouting in front of Yena. She making a cute face and Yena looked around her.

A few people was looking at her wife. And Yena start to being jealous. She looked back to Yuri and sighed.

"Don't pouting. They already look at you and I don't like it." Yuri slowly smiled. "So, you let me eat spicy foods?"

Yena sigh again and yet she nodded. Yuri smiled widely. She lean closer to Yena and peck on Yena's cheeks.

Yena was startled and turn her eyes to Yuri. "I love you so much, baby." said Yuri and walked leaving Yena.

Yena chuckles and chased after Yuri. She held Yuri's palm and interwined their fingers.

They walked into the restaurant and seat at the place. Yena called the waitress and yet they order some foods and drinks.

"Are you tired?" ask Yena and rest Yuri's head on her shoulder. Yuri nodded and lean closer to Yena.

"A little bit. But I can handle it so don't worry."

"Tch.. Are you sure? You literally want to sit on my lap right now."

Yuri burst out her laughed make Yena chuckles softly and Yuri looked down. "You know me too well."

"Of course, Joyul."

Their talking being interrupted when suddenly someone was calling them.

"Yuri? Yena?"

both of them lift their head up and frowned seeing what they saw in front of them.

"Yiren.. Sihyun.."

Yena mumbled and yet, she can feel Yuri leaned more closer to her. She know her wife are scared.

"What are you guys doing here?!"

ask Yena as she looked at them fiercely. Then, she look to Yuri and Yuri was lowering her head.

"We came here to apologized to you guys. Especially you, Yuri." answer Yiren.

Yena laughed sarcastically. "Don't fucking lie to me, Wang Yiren."

"She's right, Yena ssi. We want to apologized to you guys before we fly to New York in 3 hours later."

Yena stay silent after hearing what Sihyun said. They looked at her with an apologetic eyes.

Yena looked to Yuri back. Yuri also looked at her and Yena smiled.

"Just 10 minutes." said Yena while looking at Yuri.

Yiren and Sihyun nodded and they sit in front of them.

Yena gripped Yuri's hands tightly and she can feel Yuri's hands are sweating.

"I'M so sorry, Yuri.. For beating you that day. I really really sorry to you." Yiren lift her head up to look at Yuri.

Yuri slowly looked at her and her body was shaking. She didn't touch the foods in front of her.

"Yuri, please forgive her. She really want you to forgive her before we can go out from Korea with peacefully."

Sihyun interrupted and Yuri looked down. "You know that she was trauma right? Yet you force her to forgive you?"

mad Yena and wrap her arms around Yuri's shoulders. Yiren quickly shook her head.

"N-No, Yena. I'm not forcing her. I'm sincerely want to apologized to her." replied Yiren and her eyes was teary.

"I forgive you, Yiren."

All eyes landed on Yuri after hearing that. Yena's jaw also dropped.

Yuri lift her head up and meet with Yiren's eyes.

"I forgive you. It's been 4 months now. Don't worry, I already forget it."

Yuri slowly smiled. Make Yiren and Sihyun also smiled sweetly while Yena frozed. She knows the girl was lying.

"Thank you, Yuri. T-Thank you so much." replied Yiren and gripped Yuri's hands tightly. Yuri returned the gripped.

She nodded. Yiren's eyes turn down, looking at Yuri's tummy and her smiled wider.

"Congrats for the baby, guys." said her and look to them. "Thank you." reply Yena sincerely.

"You are welcome." reply Sihyun and Yiren's face changed then.

"Just.. Be careful with Hyun Seo. You know her right?" asked Yiren make Yuri's smile faded away.

Yena who was weird, turn her head to her wife.

Yuri clear her throat. "Yes. Kim Hyun Seo. Her father died.. because of me." said Yuri and look at Yiren.

"Look, Yuri.. I didn't mean to make you sad or scared, but I just wanna help you and Yena. I'm telling this because I'm Hyun Seo's bestfriend. And I just wanna tell you guys, that she's planning something for you, Yuri. She want to steal Yena from you."

Yena was shocked and quickly looked to Yuri. Meanwhile Yuri shivers. She holding herself from crying.

"Thanks for telling us. Thank you, Yiren.. Sihyun."

They nodded and stood up. "We will go now. I hope we can meet soon." they bowed and leave them.

Yena quickly turn her body to Yuri and cupped her wife's cheeks. "Joyul... Look at me."

Yuri slowly looked at Yena with her teary eyes. Her lips are shaking. "W-Why? W-Why we cannot live happily?"

asked Yuri and Yena pulled her into a tight hugged. Yuri burst out her tears and she buried her face into Yena's neck.

"H-Hyun S-Seo.. she's dangerous.. S-She's so dangerous.."

added Yuri and Yena nodded. "I know that, Joyul.. don't crying, hmm? I will protect your and our child."

Yena broke the hugged and lift Yuri's chin up. They looked at each other and Yena wipe her wife's tears.

"I will protect you and our child, so no need to be worry okay?"

Yuri looked down and yet, she nodded. Yena smiled sweetly and caressing Yuri's cheeks.

"Now, let's eat. Our baby must be so hungry." Yuri chuckles and Yena's smiled wider.

To be continued..