chapter five

Yuri's sleeping being distrub when she feel a pairs of hands were hugging her waist so tight.

She forced herself to opened her eyes. Yuri then was so startled seeing Yena was sleeping beside her on the floor.

Yena also hugging her so tight make Yuri feel so nervous and she gulped.

"Y-Yena.. Go and sleep on your bed!" said Yuri and tried to push Yena but she failed.

Yena hugging her too tight until she can't move and hard to breath.

"Y-Yena I can't breath.." added Yuri and still try to pushed Yena. Yena then loosened her hugged but still hugging Yuri.

Yuri looked at Yena's face. Then, she stop from pushing Yena and decided to study her face.

She silent and stares at Yena's face. "You are beautiful, Yena.." compliment her slowly.

Yuri heavily sighed after that. She bitterly smiled.

"I miss the old Yena.. But I have to realized that I'm the reason you changed. I'm sorry, Yena.. for killing Chaewon. I miss her too."

Yuri looked down as her tears start to falling down.

Yuri bite her lips, she holding her sobs as she didn't want Yena might heard it.

"When will you forgive me, Y-Yena? I want to heard that you forgive me."

Yuri added and look at Yena's face once again. Then, she take a deep breath and wipe her tears.

Yuri closed her eyes and start to sleep back. After 20 minutes, she's finally sleep.

Slowly, Yena opened her eyes after that. She stared to Yuri's face closely.

In her heart, there was a sense of guilt for holding a grudge against Yuri.

Her heart pounded when she heard all of Yuri's words just now. But the ego remains the ego.

She will still hate the girl. No matter what happens, it is this girl who has killed her sister.

Yena actually feeling cold and that's why she ended up with sleeping beside Yuri, hugging the girl so tight.

She miss warm from Yuri after so many years didn't hugged her. The warm is still same and Yena missed it so much.

I don't know when will I forgive you.. I want to forgive you but my heart still can't forgive you.

Yena heavily sighed and then, she continue to hugging Yuri and back to sleep again.

That night, they end up with cuddling each other without their realized. Both of them miss the warm.

YURI opened her eyes and the first thing she saw is Yena's face that was so close with her.

She hold her breath and bite her lips. Her heart suddenly beat so fast and Yuri realized that she still loves Yena.

Yuri back to her sense and she cursed herself in her heart.

How dare you beat fast to this person? I told you to move on from her. She hates you! Remember that!

Yuri want to get up but Yena still hugging her waist tight. She cannot move and slowly she held Yena's arm.

"Yena yah.. Wake up.. It's already morning.." Yuri wake her up but there's no respond from Yena.

Yuri sighed and tried once again. This time, Yena reaction to her and she opened her eyes.

They look at each other and Yena shocked. She quickly pushed Yuri and Yuri wake up from her lay.

"How dare you sleep beside me and hugging me tightly!" mad Yena, closing her nervously.

"N-No.. You s-suddenly sleep beside me last night and hugging me tight. I tried to push you but you was so strong."

explained Yuri while looking down and Yena's cheeks are blushing because she was shy.

She clear her throat and stood up.

"Whatever! Now, clean this room and then we go down to breakfast with my parents."

Yuri nodded and Yena leave her as she get into her bathtoom.

Yuri left out a heavy sighed and she start to clean the room.

Without she knowing that Yena secretly open the door and looked at her.

Yena stares to Yuri's and then she suddenly smiles.

You are crazy.

YURI and Yena walked downstairs and saw Yena's parents was sitting at the dining table and waiting for them.

"Good morning, mom.. Dad." Yena greeted them and smiled to them. Yuri also smiles to them.

"Good morning, my daughters. Let's breakfast together." greeted Mrs. Choi back and they nodded.

Both Yena and Yuri sit beside each other and Yuri put the fried rice on Yena's plate.

Both of Yena's parents smiling seeing their interaction. They then start to eat.

Mr. Choi stop from eating for a while and look at Yena. Yena realized it and lift her head up.

"What's wrong, dad?" asked her and continue to eat. Mr. Choi clear his throat.

"I want you two go to a honeymoon."

the sudden words that coming out from Mr. Choi's mouth make Yena and Yuri chocked.

Mrs. Choi shook her head. Yena and Yuri quickly drink the water and look at Mr. Choi shockedly.

"What?" asked Yena not satisfied. Mr. Choi smirked and he shrugged his shoulder.

Yena gritted her teeth and then she nodded. Yuri look at Yena weirdly.

"Okay then." answer her and Yuri was startled but she keep her poker face.

"So, where will be your destination?" asked Mrs. Choi happily.

Once again, Yuri looked at Yena with nervously.

"It's Paris. We will go there tomorrow." Yena's sudden decision make Yuri once again shocked.

She look at Yena with angry eyes. Yena noticed it and ignored the stares.

Mr. Choi nodded. "Okay then. Me and your mom will just support you." said him and Yena rolled her eyes.

Yuri suddenly feel full but she keep eating so they would not suspicious about her. In her heart, she already cursed Yena.

Honeymoon? No thanks!

to be continued...
So, how's about my story for now? Is it okay? Feel free to comment.✌🏻😊
See you guys on the next chapter, I guess? Hope you guys enjoyed your day!🤍👋🏻