Main characters and support characters

[Note: some of their badge and weapons does not exist in our world they are just created by my figment of imaginations]

Jason G.Fitzgerald

Fitzgerald

Bio

Age:31
Born: Seattle, Washington DC
Nationality: American
Last school attended:
USNC marine technical academy
Powers:
Electromagnetic gravity esper, all weapons master and elementalist
Rank: United Nations military and navy grand marshall (last highest ranks based on USNC and EF standards of worldwide ranking of Army/Navy)
Awards:36 battle stars, United Nations armed forces tactician, presidential citation award, all armed forces citation, mythril naval cross badge and most of all United Nations mythril heroism badge.

(Due to reincarnation his skills was changed I to weapons master)

History

Jason G. Fitzgerald one of the national hero of 2069 WW3 and also the 2nd generation grandson of Samuel Ginder a naval commander that became popular along with his ship USS Enterprise at that time he and his ship has been awarded with 20 battle stars because of successful battles against the Imperial Japanese navy and also he got awarded by the president with Presidential unit citation and navy unit commendation, Jason One of the best of the best and and also intelligent tactician officer in the USNC capable to create several diversions and tactics in both naval, Air and military battles, Despite of young age he gained 36 battle stars during the great war against the overpowered nation The Chinese Russian union or CRU because of rescue missions that he saved high ranking officials from numerous enemies and destroyed some garrison forces and several large fleets along with their super base warship.

Komaki Yamamoto

Bio

Age:38
Born: shimotsuma prefecture, japan
Nationality: Japanese
Last school attended:
Japanese Marine technical academy
Powers:
wind elementalist, swords weapons master.
Rank: full admiral 1st class
Awards gained: 27 battle stars, Japanese national awards golden samurai badge,golden Lily award,gold Sakura badge, united nations gold naval cross award and united nations gold heroism badge,