CHAPTER SEVEN

Mingyu had went out to take fresh air for a few minutes at the rooftop of their college building when he was suddenly hit by the wave of a very sweet and addicting smell. He frowned, wondering from where did this scent come from. It was definitely a scent belonging to a human.

When he looked down to find the source of the smell, he noticed the small girl who was rushing outside of the school. She was wearing the uniform of their high school. It looked undeniably cute on her, Mingyu thought inwardly. He could say it even without looking at her face. Just one glance at her from the back and he could tell she was definitely a beauty. And don't even get him started with the addicting scent that was coming off the girl. It's been really long since Mingyu had last liked someone so much genuinely at first sight.

He needed to find out where this beautiful flower lived in.

The girl turned around once, maybe feeling his piercing gaze on her as she looked around herself, but she didn't find anything out of place and shrugged it off before continuing her walk.

Mingyu smirked before jumping off of the rooftop and landing on the ground perfectly. Licking his fangs, he stared at the walking girl's figure for a few more seconds before starting to walk as well.

The girl didn't notice him secretly following her to her house at all.

____________________

You sighed tiredly before dropping your bag and sitting on your bed. The day hadn't even finished entirely, yet you felt totally drained out. You just wished your mother didn't ask you to go buy something for them again. You didn't have any leftover energy at all to do so.

After taking a warm shower, you dry your hair with the towel while stifling a yawn. You couldn't wait to drop down on your bed and fall asleep already. You didn't even have an appetite at this moment. So you skipped dinner and got ready to go to bed.

Turning off all the lights in your room and pulling the comforter close to your face, you snuggled comfortably and closed your eyes, almost immediately falling asleep.

A pair of blood red eyes looking fondly at you from the opened window of your room. The eyes gleamed for a second happily to see your peaceful sleeping face.

-

Mingyu couldn't believe it. He thought it was impossible for his cold heart to ever beat let alone for it to beat for someone. But here it was, beating uncontrollably for a little girl that he met for the first time. The girl that was too adorable for his weak vampire heart to handle.

He has been watching the girl since the moment she entered into her room, watching her doing her works and waddling around the room. Of course he didn't watch her while she bathed. Though he wouldn't have minded watching her beautiful body inside and out, he saved it for later. He wasn't that cruel to invade the privacy of the girl that he liked for the first time in his life.

He felt so weird, acting so decent after a long time. Among the thirteen brothers, he was labelled as the certified player by Seungkwan because of his habit of sleeping around with different girls on a daily basis. It had become almost natural of him to act like a pervert. He wasn't one though. But since girls flocked around him too much, he played that pervert character well since those flirty girls liked that too much. He didn't hold himself back and indulged in their wishes to spend a night with him.

But today was different. His sole purpose of following this girl to her home was to find out where she lived. Because he was curious. Curious about her scent snd her whole being. He was in love with her delicious scent that put him in a trance. But what he didn't expect was to go immensely soft for her as he continued observing her. The girl was so cute. Damn his poor heart.