Chapter Four

{Warning somewhat sexual scenes}
Percy's POV

"What in Hades name is Triple Dog!?" Nico yelled, his outburst almost scaring me. Almost. "Well my dear ghost boy, Triple dog is like truth or dare. Except without the truth. If your dared you have to do the dare." I explained as Nico rose a brow. "And if we don't do it?" He asked and I flashed him a smile. "The person who said the dare has to do it, and it if they do it the loser has to go commando for the rest of the night." Nico's face burned like The River Styx. This is going to be fun.

"So who goes first?" Jason asked as I got out a pen I had under the pillows. "Here." I spun the pen as it landed on Nico. "Alright Nikki. Dare one of us." I announced. Nico thought, his eyes looking back and forth from me to Jason. "I triple dog dare Percy to place both your hands in Jason's pants and keep them there for 15 minutes." Nico smiled folding his arms. "Oh come Nikki. That's so unfair! Your gay for Hades's sake!" Percy huffed but his smile wavered. "Are you refusing?" Nico asked batting his lashes. That bitch... I smirked and stood behind Jason. "Don't touch anything." Jason warned. "As if you won't enjoy it." I whispered shoving my hands down his pants. "I hate you." Jason scowled at Nico.

"Ok, Nikki's turn!" I exclaimed. Nico's blood ran cold, as Jason smirked. "I triple dog dare you to touch your nose with your tongue, without using your hands. If you can't, you have to touch Percy's nose with your tongue." Jason sneered. Nico gulped and stuck out his tongue, desperately trying to get it to his nose. "I... I c-can't do it." he whispered and he stared at me. "Come on Nikki, just get it over with." I said laughing at his dismay. "Ugh...." he groaned and walked over. He shut his eyes, which was a REALLY bad idea. For one thing he was shorter, which lead to his tongue going somewhere else... When his tongue touched he opened his eyes and stared at me, the redness forming around his cheeks. His tongue was on my lips. Nico toke his tongue back and walked over to his spot on the floor again.

"Well then, I believe 15 minutes is over." Jason exclaimed as I got my sweaty hands out of his pants. "My turn!" I giggled. "Jason, I triple dog dare you do a thirty-second striptease." Nico burst out laughing obviously about to enjoy himself, Jason's face went pale and looked at me. "Come on love, don't back out cause you know I'd do it." I winked at the blond. Jason groaned and sighed. "Fine, Nick get the music." Nico walked over to a radio I apparently had. And set it to some song called, Sexy and I know it. Jason stood in the center of the room. His back facing us.
Yeah, yeah
When I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he fly. I pimp to the best, walking on the street in my new lafreak, yeah
This is how I roll, animal print, pants outta control, It Redfoo with the big Afro. And like Bruce Leroy I got the glow.

Jason turned and wiped off his sweater. The wind he created blowing in his face. Nico whistled as I yelled over the music, "Handling with SUCH GRACE." With that Nico faked a swoon. Jason rolled his eyes and grabbed the bottom of his shirt. Teasingly slow pulled it up, as Nico leaned back. Jason flashed him a smile and wiped off his shirt.

Ah... Girl look at that body, Ah... I work out, Ah... Girl look at that body, Ah... I work out.

The music faded meaning it was already thirty seconds. "Awh, I was having fun." Nico muttered and I whispered to him. "Would you rather it been me?" His face heated up as Jason saved him. "Damn Percy, your acting gay as shit." I shrugged and crossed my legs leading back. "my turn Grace."

Jason thought and said finally, "I triple dog dare you to take off one item of clothing." Jason smirked. I thought, hm... which entertain me more? "Hm... my shirt? Or boxers." I thought out loud as Jason's jaw dropped. "Bro, your seriously THINKING on what your gonna take off?" He asked as Nico stared at me amazed I was actually considering my boxers. As if. I stood up and toke of the shirt. "It was getting hot any way." I hummed sitting down in my boxers.

"M'kay reaper boy. I triple dog dare you to-" I started until I closed my mouth stopping. "What?" Jason asked me. "This is very boring." Nico stared at me confused and Jason ran a hand through his hair. "Well, we have to keep going until someone goes commando. Those are the rules." That's true. Nico looked uncomfortable and I glanced at the clock. "alright, I got one last one. If Nico does it, I'll go commando." I stated. "What- what do I have to do." Nico asked his voice almost in a whisper. "I triple dog dare you to kiss me."