2.

Izuku was walking home. He looked at the notebook on his hands. With tears flowing from his eyes he flipped throught the pages of the notebook. Even a top pro, his idol, had told him it was impossible... Well... What was he expecting anyways. It was obvious. "Don't cry now... Don't cry! You knew it Izuku!" He thought to himself and wiped the tears away. "Face the reality... You knew... You were trying to avoid the reality...". Izuku heard explosions coming from beside him. "Is this where the explosion earlier was?" Izuku thought. He walked to the crowd of people watching the situation. To his surprise, he saw the slime villain that had attacked him earlier. "That's weird... Did he get away from All Might?". 

"Why arent the pro heroes doing anything?". Izuku heard someone say. "They can't! The villain took a junior high schooler hostage. It's been like that for a while now." Other one said. "Hostage? It's been like that for a while? How can they bear the suffocation?" Izuku thought. He was qurious to know who was the captured person. He looked around and saw All Might just standing there doing nothing. He wasn't even trying to save anyone. 

"I heard that All might was chasing this villain earlier!" Someone said. "Yeah! Me too. Where is he?" Some other said. "He can't do anything... His time limit has came to end... Pathetic." Izuku thought. He looked at the villain one last time before leaving. He saw a familiar blonde spike haired boy. "Huh?... Kacchan! He's the one captured?!" Izuku thought surprised. His eyes locked with Katsuki's eyes. He looked desperate for help. Izuku was going to risk it and run, but he stopped when he remembered All Might's and katsukis words... Why would he help? Katsuki deserved it. And what could he do to help? He was quirkless. Too bad... 

Izuku turned around and left. 

He finally got to his house. "Mom... I'm home." Izuku said, but got no reply. "Huh... Weird..." He thought and went to the kitchen. He saw a note on the table. "I went to get some groceries! I made food. It's in the fridge. Love - Mom <3" Izuku readed from the note. "Ah, well.. ". 

Izuku sat on the chouch and turned on the TV. The news were telling about the situation with Katsuki. Some kind of hero had defeated the slime villain. "Seems like the situation has deflated on it's own, huh...." Izuku said. "All Might didn't do anything... Pathetic... A pro hero... Hah...". Izuku laid down listening to the news. They started to interview Katsuki. He was getting praised for being so though and strong. "Do you have anything to say?" The interviewer asked. "Yeah. You're useless, Deku. Don't even try to look down on me! " Katsuki said and Izuku shut down the TV. "Tsk. Like anyone but me would know who he was talking about." He closed his eyes for a moment. He fell asleep soon after. 

Izuku woke up to someone ringing the doorbell. "Huh...Mom isn't home yet?" He thought and got up to open the door. A tall police officer stood right outside the door. "Are you Izuku Midoriya?" The man asked. "Uh... Yeah. I am. Has something happened?" Izuku asked confused. "Yes. I was told to come inform you that your mom has gotten into an accident." The policeman said. "Wh-what kind of accident?..." Izuku asked terrified. "Your mother is... Gone... She got into an accident earlier today with the slime villain. Heroes couldn't do anything to help her. Doctors tried to save her when they got her from the place, but... It was too late. We tried to reach you through the phone and didn't get any contact. I'm sorry for your loss..." The officer said and bowed. 

Izuku's heart stopped. It couldn't be true. It had to be some kind of sick prank! His mother couldn't be dead!!! Tears started to roam through his face. "Could you leave... I need to be alone..." Izuku said and shut the door before he got an answer. After it got quiet, he assumed the police officer had left. He broke down to the floor. He was trembling and tears were everywhere. His mother... Gone? 

It was the last straw. That little thread of endurance had finally snapped in half. He screamed in pain as the only person he had cared for had left him. He screamed until he ran out of breath and his lungs hurt. He didn't see anything because of the tears flowing like river from his eyes. Pure hatred and sadness flowed through him. It was the heroes. It was the quirks. It was their fault. This society was driven into madness by the powers everyone had. Quirks hadn't saved his mom. Quirks had killed her and the heros didn't even try to help. It was marked as an accident. Everyone was blinded by the quirks. Everyone! Quirks were the reason he was suffering.

After an hour of crying he was laying on the floor. The apartment was dark. There was no sounds anywhere. It was quiet. He didn't want to move. Tears were still flowing from his eyes. His body was trembing. He was too weak to get up and move. He had gotten enough. He was tired of it.  Tomorrow was the day. 

The day he was going to end this...