Blue flower Volume 0: What am I gonna do now?

Previously:

Yasuko woke up and saw a light that was open, he looked around that it was looked like a white hospital room, he had a bandage across his arm to his wrist. He then looked to his right and saw a vase, with blue flowers inside of it. He was layed in a hospital bed. He then looked and saw another bandage around his left arm to his wrist. Yasuko just sit but that's when the pain came, he then didn't mind and just stared at the white ceiling around.

????: Just don't get up yet. Take it easy for now on okay?

Yasuko turned to the angelic voice and saw the same blue haired girl from last night, who seemed worried after what happened last night during the aftermath of her mission, the Uchiha clan's downfall. And even the little fight between Sasuke and Itachi.

 And even the little fight between Sasuke and Itachi

Miwa was looking at the Uchiha survivor. A whisk of her blue hair was cascading down on his shoulder. Her Serene blue eyes were looking at him, showing some signs of concern on it. She was sitting beside him, facing him with concern.

Miwa: You know... You almost scared me back there.... How do you feel now?

Yasuko was looking at her, his mouth when agape when he was seeing her features. Her beautiful blue hair. And her serene blue eyes. He was really blushing hard at her beauty.

Yasuko: Where in the.... Where in the hell am I?

He might've sworn he heard it before, she tilts her head a bit before rubbing the back of her head, she even nervously chuckled.

Miwa: Oh, right! I forgot to mention that. We're in a safe place, don't worry. Its my school, in fact.

Yasuko: A school? Not like, any other school?

She nodded at what he said, Yasuko looked intently at her blue eyes and watched the way she bit her lip. She tucked the blue strand behind her hair. Felt like she wouldn't say anything. He simply sighed and brushed the blue strands away for now. Miwa blushed at what he is doing and both of them seemed to blush at each other at the awful silence. It was actually tense though.

Miwa: Oh! I forgot to ask though..... What's your name?

Yasuko: Wh-What? My name?

He was fumed in silence and tried to recollect on what had happened, a little of his memories gained and he somehow recollected his memories that he had though.

Yasuko: I-I'm..... Yasuko...... Uchiha.......

*End of recap*

Miwa just stared at him in shock after mentioning his name, she swore to herself that she had heard that name during that massacre of the clan.

Miwa: Yasuko Uchiha? I-I heard it last time...... During that night of the massacre of your clan! Was it?!

Yasuko: Y..... Yeah!!! It was my name!! H-How did you know my name even you went there in the compound for the first time?

Miwa: I was assigned on a different mission, by myself..... To search if someone from the Uchiha clan survived the massacre, that's all...... And..... There were only three that survived the massacre... That includes you....

Yasuko: Me..... The only one...... CHOTTO MATTE!!! Wh-What about Itachi and Sasuke? Did they survive?

Miwa: Yes they did... But.... The bad thing is that they were now seperated into their own ways..... Well for that Itachi person you mentioned... He also survived.... That Sasuke boy as well.... But.... You're brother Sasuke was now different....

Yasuko: H-Hold on..... I d-didn't catch your name.... Who are you anyway?

Miwa: Oh! Sorry bout that. Its Miwa Kasumi by the way... I was the one that saved you last night though. Thanks for saving me at that lasst night though, if it weren't for you though....

Yasuko: Oh... No worries Miwa, just trying to save a life and its the first time though...

Miwa: *chuckles nervously* Y-Yeah. Anyway you should keep getting rest though. I felt like that you need some more energy though.

Yasuko: Yeah yeah. I will for now on, and thanks for rescuing me last last night though.

Miwa: Y-Yeah, no worries... Either way I should go for now on though... I'll be back soon.

Yasuko: Alright.

She then stood up from the chair and looked back at him again before smiling.

Miwa: I'll be back here ojay? Just take a rest for now on. I'll see you later!

Yasuko: Alright.

She then left the room that Yasuko was placed before closing the door. For Yasuko he was doubted that he was saved by Miwa. He still was doubted what is going to happen to him this time after he was saved by her.

Yasuko: Now then.... What am I gonna do now? Am I gonna be a sorcerer after this recovery?

A/N: Here's chapter 1 of blue flower!!! Sorry if this is short but I hope you enjoyed!!

Guys I'm writing a first Tokyo Ghoul fanfiction, its called I can't handle change, the character will be Akira Mado, I know i know some kinda hate her and some liked her but mostly me I kinda liked her though and her character. The OC will be Hayano Karasawa, he is a C.C.G investigator and a jujutsu sorcerer during his high school days and was stronger next to Kishou Arima and a special class investigator.

And Guys to those who see the Jujutsu kaisen manga chapter 181 I'm kind excited for my girl MIWA even we get a little panel of her though!!!!😄😄😄

I'm kinda excited what will happen to her though. Maybe she'll get more of a power buff or something. But I hope a power buff, best girl deserves a development ❤❤❤

But in this book I'm going to make her stronger here, she deserves character development here in my book. Maybe I'm going to make her stronger and see kicking ass like Kishou Arima.

But like always vote and enjoy!!!!