2(Homecoming)

After travelling for almost 14 hours they; at last landed on their home country Bangladesh. Jessica's parents started missing America already as the humidity and the polluted air of the Dhaka city (capital city of Bangladesh) started to irk them.

Jessica was clueless as she kept staring at the alien place she was in . Jessica's mother's family embraced them in warm and tight hug as soon as met them. Tears started cascading from everyone's eyes as they missed each other so much . The atomosphere made jessica cry too . They hopped on their huge toyota car and travelled to jessica's mother house. Jessica's mother was one of the richest people in their area. They entered their own building and went to their two story apartment. Everyone's attention was the three year kid. All of them agreed on how wonderful jessica's was. Just like an angel. Amidst of elders jessica found someone of her age . She was her aunts' daughter and her name was jemma.

They became friends as soon as they met .Jemma liked jessica very much. She was her escape from reality. Jemma's mother was a busy single mother. She divorced her husband for being irresponsible and for drinking. Her mother started studying hard for becoming a lawyer which made jemma feel very void and lonely as her mother couldnt spare her any time. Jessica made her happy.

Her hilarious remarks and her face when she made a funny face made jemma's day. She was her best friend. They even started living together as jessica's house was gettting ready. Their bond became stronger than ever. Jemma was also Jessica's light. Jessica's mother missed America very dearly and was extremely depressed . She didnt care about her 3 year old child at all . What she used to eat , how she used to go to the washroom ..nothing. As a result, jessica was found in the balcony all by herself in her pool of pee and poop. She was there all day. Jessica's aunt saw her in that state and started crying at the sight of it and took her in and gave her a bath. Jessica's aunt was very kind hearted . Despite what happend in her personal life, she never complained and kept on going.

Jessica moved to her new house. It was warm and fuzzy but she missed her grandmother's house.

Two years later

Jessica is now 5 years old and is ready to step in school. The starting of her school life wasnt easy as well. Her father while struggling with his buisness took Jessica to school in rickshaw. The humid weather ,dusty environment and extreme heat made jessica vomit every single day. So they had to admit jessica to a school a little close to their home. As always jessica made friends quickly with her cute smile and lively personality. She also made a special friend named Dia

Hope you guys liked this chapter!