uPhoenix·Aubrey

The picture of her Aubrey's house and the inside. Looks can be deceiving oh and a flower

Phoenix

It was a beach. I had never been,i didn't even know it existed. At the very edge there was this...cave.

In the cave I could what looked like a house. It wasn't an actual house. It was a true house...cave house? It was more of a arrangement of rocks...

Yeah cave house.

It seemed as if she built her home within the cave.

The cave was surrounded by flowers,moss, and vines. It was arranged beautifully.

I walked around the sandy land. I stepped into her cave house,which was easy because she had no door. It was a thin passage but I got through. Once I got in I looked for my friend but I could seem to find her

There was a bed, a kitchen, and a bathroom. It was a big space for just her.

The inside looked as if she had chiseled down and 'file' the rocks so she could move easily. There were pillars (columns),arched to make the entrance of each room. She had everything a regular house shade. Fridge,stove,cabinets,sink(s) a tub a toilet,everything.

"What are you doing in here?" a voice said. I turned around to see Aubrey standing in the doorway.

She walked down the step and came to sit on her bed which was in the middle of the room. "A tree punctured my tire and I don't have my phone. I was coming to ask to use yours and I stumbled along this place." I said.

"I don't have a phone...anymore at least." She said laying down,she placed her arm on her chest."You have a really cool place. How did you get the rocks so perfect?" I said still looking around in awe.

"I know a guy who knows a witch. Now about the whole you getting home thing,you're going to have to either walk back or stay here." She said closing her brown eyes.

I'm wearing flip flops,i'll stay here." i said rolling my eyes

"This is the only bed so you're stuck on the floor."she said in a whisper

"Dude the bed is big enough for the both of us."

"I'm a wild sleeper.''

"Have you met my best friend?''

She opened her eyes and got up.

"I need some air." she said getting up. She walked out the 'house' and i sat on the bed.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. I heard Audrey whispering and i focused on her voice
Yes mom I made it home...
No she wont be heading back,like i said the trail messed up her tire and the princess cant walk the whole way back....
No her staying with me isn't good...
Mom she's sleeping in my bed and we both know why thats bad...
If she knows she's playing with me but lets be honest she's not the brightest star in the sky....
Just...send someone to come pick her up...
I cant mom i can barely stay in the same room as her more or less share a bed
Ok thank you so much,love you bye

Aubrey walked back into the house and sigh

"Um so i got my stupid phone to work my mom is coming to pick u up" she said

"Cool i guess...so u cant stand to be in a room with me? Am i that horrible?" i asked a bit hurt. I felt some type a way and i can't explain it.

"Shit,no Phoenix it's not like that,i just...we just started talking and i have a thing with strangers"she said.

I could tell she was telling the truth about it not being like that but the stranger thing...she couldn't lie for her life.

Why she didnt like me i dont know...but I'll find out.

-------

Aubrey

*Next Day

"Oh my gosh Bre i cant belive she broke your arm." Dixon,my best friend said looking at my arm. She was so over dramatic.

"I broke my arm."

"Why,to prove a point? You know you are really stupid." she said shaking her head.

Dix took me to school today she lost it when she say my arm.

"Hey Stranger." i turned around to see a fiery bird smirking at me.

"Hey firework. How long did it take you to make that one up?" i asked rolling my eyes. "You know in a couple of months im going to be your alpha so you should really lose that attitude." she said smirking.

"Or i could kick your ass again and take your title." i said in a teasing tone. Phoenix let out a low growl and glared at me. "Im joking,could i do it?Yes,am i going to? No. Im too busy you know...not twirling around and buying lipstick?" i said smiling innocently.

Dixon cleared her throat and said "Are you two done flirting?"

"And who is this?" Phoenix said folding her arms over her chest

"Dixinina aka Dixon aka Dix aka Aubrey's bestfrann and who are you?" Dix said defensively

"Phoenix Lovely aka future alpha of Blue Blood."

"Oh so this is the tramp that broke your arm?" Dix asked glaring at the ballerina.

"You better get your pup before i put her down." Phoenix said returning the glare,

"I wish a bitch would." Dix said a little to loud

"Dixinina,Phoenix,Aubrey my office now." our principle said as he walked pass us. I cursed under my breathe and the three of us walked behind him. This is just great.