Chapter Two

Note: The next chapter won't be posted soon.  These two chapters had already been written but needed to be edited.  My semester is almost over, so I'll finish the next chapter while on summer break.  This fic will have extremely slow updates due to how long the chapters are and how busy I am.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

*****

A third-year girl with black hair stood in front of Yachi. She was beautiful—sexy even with the beauty mark by her mouth. Yachi couldn't completely focus on what was being said to her. She kind of remembered being told the girl's name was Kiyoko, but she wasn't certain. She couldn't help the way her head was reeling from seeing a beautiful girl.

Kiyoko pushed some hair behind her ear and Yachi couldn't help the fact that her eyes were trained on it. Kiyoko's hair looked so smooth and shiny, and part of Yachi wanted to reach out and run her fingers through it just to see if it was. She wouldn't do that, though. That would be extremely inappropriate and embarrassing to do, especially in the hallway where everyone was staring at them—staring at Kiyoko.

"So, what do you say? Why don't you try a trial membership?" Kiyoko asked, and it seemed to knock Yachi out of the strange trance she had been in.

"Sure!" Yachi squeaked, and Kiyoko grabbed her hands as she smiled wide. Yachi felt her face heat up due to the contact. It felt like electricity was shooting through her.

"Really?" Kiyoko asked, and she didn't wait for Yachi to confirm. "Thank you so much!"

A blonde boy appeared behind Kiyoko, walking over to them, and he was pretty, too. His blonde hair was wavy and out of his face, making it easy to see his blue eyes. He was barely taller than Kiyoko, but he was intimidating. Maybe it was the hands in his pockets and how the smile on his face didn't fully reach his eyes.

"Kiyoko, you're scaring her," he said, and his voice was smooth and gentle. It made him not as intimidating somehow.

Kiyoko looked back at him with a huge smile on her face. "Sato-san, she agreed to do a trial membership!"

A huge smile erupted on the boy's—Sato's face, and this time it reached his eyes. He was pretty too, maybe even a little bit beautiful. Yachi felt her face continue to burn from how overwhelmed she was getting due to how pretty these two were, and how everyone was staring at the three of them.

He turned to Yachi and his eyes were so clear. She had never seen blue eyes like his before. "I know I'm probably late for introductions, but I'm Sato Kai, Class 3-5." Sato took a couple of steps forward to be next to Kiyoko. "We'll come by after school, but we need to go to talk to our advisor now."

Yachi nodded, but she wasn't really in control of what she was doing. Kiyoko let go of her hands and straightened out before she hurried away. Sato let out a frustrated sigh and started jogging after her slightly. "Hey, slow down, not all of us were in track!"

Kiyoko laughed, and they were gone from sight. Yachi let out a sigh and her thoughts were racing, because what did she just get herself into?

"What was that about?" someone asked her, and she looked over to see a couple of guys looking at her.

Her face was now a vibrant red. "I-I don't know!"

*****

"Hey, everyone, listen up!" Sato called out. He had gone ahead of Yachi and Kiyoko, so Yachi now trailed behind Kiyoko. She was absolutely terrified about what was going on and what was going to happen.