chapter 4 ♡

Unexpected morning

Ouch... my head hurts. My head feels heavy as if I was drunk last night(which is actually true tho) I rub my eye and look around. It wasn't my room. I look around again. That XXL I mean Yoesel was next to me. He was sleeping in peace
he was bare chest.
Wait..
Bare chest?

I take a look inside my blank a saw I was on my underwear and bra where he was in his boxer. I tried to recall yesterday's thing but all of remember was he was removing my clothes and nothing what? Nothing?
Yes
N
O
T
H
I
N
G
Nothing.

Yoesels POV
I was sleeping peacefully unless I heard a someone crying, just open my eye and saw Yellow I mean Rada crying.
I stand up from my current position (sleeping) then she cover herself by blanket fast as possible.
"As if I didn't see anyththin-" Before I could complete my word she started to cry like a baby and while crying she said, "I save it for my future husband...hu... and..and..you took it...YAH!!!" She was kicking her beautiful thin legs on the air, it was like baby Rada, cute baby Rada.

Her nose was red because of crying and her checks were red because of embarrassment. She was extremely looking cute. It's driving me crazy. I don't think I can hold my self if she keeps on doing this.

I try to hold myself back but fail as I catch her moving head pull it and kiss her. Within a second she push me and i land my butt on the ground still holding the blanket. "Ahh" i groan. She snach the blanket from me and went down.

Radas POV

"Oh my God! What the hell happend last night... ahh stupid brains" I curse myself "What if I get pregnant? I hope at least he used condom." I was lost in the thought, but I came back to my sense when I was pulled by someone. It was no other than that XXL. He pulled me gently holding my hands but I pushed him away and free myself. Then again he hold my wrist and pull me again but this time he pull me so strong that my head was on his chest and I could feel one his hand on my back which was holding me tight. My heart started to beat fast and some how my I was liking it was was liking it... damn

"Leave me... what are you doing? What if someone saw us like this?" I try to push him and free my self but this man was too strong.

"What if someone saw you like this?"
He whisper in my ear. I look at myself. He was right what if someone saw me like this.

What will they think of me. A young beautiful lady lost her virginity after getting drunk because her crush is dating her best friend? Ahh! Again he shake me from my thought. He let go of me and I walk towards the room.
I was very unfortable to walk in front of him. Meanwhile he said "You are misunderstanding, last night we di-"

Before he could complete I slap him as he was provoking me mentioning about last night. He's eye got wider and of course it scard me. But I pulled myself up and said "After taking advantage of me yesterday now you want to comfort me by saying you did use condom?" A Couple of tears fall from my eye as my heart was completely broken.
He was reacting like a innocent man. As if he didn't do anything...as if he meant good for me.
"You all man are Jerks, completely trash!" I yell at him with my broken voice. I wipe my tears where he sigh and carry me in his muscular arms.

"Let me dow-" i could not complet as I saw something on his neck it's like a may be hickey? Damn.

"Was we that nasty last night?" I thought but that was my biggest mistake because that thing actually escape my mouth.