Chapter 11

(POV:Natasha)
“Steve, I can walk by myself, you don't have to carry me. I'll find my room alone.“ I told him with a little cocky voice. Why did he even drag me from the party? The fun part just started. He had fun too. With Sharon. Again. I think the name of the guy I made out with was Jason. Steve always had to scare or to beat the shit out of boys that I found attractive. Like he did it with Jason who is now in hospital. About Bucky and Bruce I just know he threatened them to stay away from me. Probably anger issues. “I know….but this is more fun.” He smirked while carrying me over his shoulder and I started drawing circles on his back with my finger which made him obviously tense. 

When he can have fun. I wanna have fun too “Nat-” and he surprisingly put me back on the ground now looking me in my eyes “Stop it” He said  finishing his sentence. I laughed. “Why? Do I make you nervous Sir? I know that you tensed Rogers. I notice everything.” 
I winked at him and continued walking right to my room. “Ehm Natasha wait….I-I thought you could sleep at mine again.  Of course you don't have to.” I turned around, looked at him and he was visibly nervous. We haven't slept together since Wanda slept at mine for these two nights.“Sure. Would be better I think.” I don't know why I was that nervous. I just knew something changed after that night. I played my nervousness down and walked past him in the direction to his room. 

He walked after me quietly. My drunk brain forgot if it was the second door away from my room or the third and Steve noticed this grabbing my hand going to the second door. I smiled at him as he opened his door and let me go first. “Ladies first” He finally broke the awkward silence. “Don't call me that. Jerk” I replied and went straight to his bedroom. I was just too tired for any movie we probably would have watched. He followed me after closing the door and taking off his shoes. 

I made myself comfortable at the end of his bed but this dress really made it hard for me. I stood up and looked at myself in Steve's mirror. “You need help with the dress?” He asked as he joined the room and pointed at the Zipper I unsuccessfully tried to reach for. I nodded, not really wanting to accept his help. He then stood behind me in front of the mirror, staring at my eyes through the mirror and pulling the zipper slowly down my back. I could feel his warm breath on my neck and I clearly was fucked up. This sexual tension between our looks got too much. The alcohol I drank today only made this worse. I have to do something or this will end with both of us naked in bed. 

“You have some shirts I can borrow for tonight? I don't wanna sleep just in my underwear. I quickly get cold at night.” I asked carefully hoping he would answer yes. “Sure. Wait a second.” He said as he kissed my shoulder and went to his wardrobe. Did he just? No no no. This time there was no reason to kiss my body. I had no scar. Maybe he didn't do anything. My mind was spinning. “I don't think straight.”I thought while I let my dress fall on the ground. He wouldn't want this. Just in my imagination or something. Do I really get paranoia? “Nat. Is this okay?” Steve interrupted my thoughts and held up an oversized shirt and a black hoodie of his in his hands. “Perfect. Thank you” I smiled at the hoodie which I would never give him back. Even when he would attack me or try to steal it. All hoodies he gave me are forever mine. 
Lost in my thoughts I didn't notice Steve stepped forward to me and talked to me. “Nat? Could you raise your arms please” After I did he pulled the shirt about me. I quickly stole the hoodie he held in his arms and then sat back on his bed. This really is more comfortable than before which relaxed me a lot.

After he helped me change my clothes I sat on his bed while everything’s still a little bit dizzy in my head. “I'm in the bathroom for a minute.”Steve told me and I nodded. When he came back he carried something in his hand which I tried to identify what it was but my eyes were playing games with me. Then he sat in front of me on my bed and smiled at me. “Close your eyes Nat.” Steve said which confused me so I frowned a little bit and replied “Are you about to kiss me now?” “Silly. I wanna take your make-up off.” He said with a small smirk which embarrassed me honestly. “Oh yeah sure. Go on.” After I closed my eyes he gently lifted my chin with his left hand and started carefully to rub my make-up off. I really appreciate how he cares about me even when I think I don't deserve it at all. “You know you don't have to do that Steve.” I spoke and he stopped with the cleaning now looking at me right in my eyes. I feel like he looks through my soul. He always does that which makes me go crazy everytime “What do you mean? He asked with a confused tone in his voice and I sighed and whispered quietly