Bubble Forest

....wake...up

You need to wake up, you will die here if you don't...please...

You wake up from something that startled you.

But after you calm down you have no idea you can't remember what you were worried about.

You look up to see a world that you never thought you could believe

Frozen waterfalls and animals that you never seen before, long trees that you couldn't see the top to.

You get up cautiously, then it hits you you fall back to the ground in pain you look down to see a bruise on your ankle.

You stand up knowing greatly of the entry that you've got, this time you tried to not put as much pressure on it.

You walked for a few minutes, trying to see if there was some type of landmark you might've remembered.

Your head went fuzzy for a second oh, you try to focus on what happened right before you woke up.

The more you try to remember the more your head started to ache in pain.

You stopped just in case you pass out again, you come upon a door.

The door is very pretty but something makes you feel uneasy about this door.

You didn't want to stand for too long so you just open the door,  quickly the door slammed back.

You thought for a second why didn't the door open oh, you examine the door for a few minutes before noticing something.

There was vines on the door when you open the door the vines close it too shut.

You look around for a second looking for something that might stop it from closing.

You come across a branch it's very thick you pick up Branch with your hands.

You drop the stick and pain you notice that you are too small.

You go to another stick but it's rather more thinner and pick that one up you didn't have a problem picking up that one.

You quickly opened the door and stick the stick in there.

Look at what you do Vines going around stick and not the door this time.

You thought about how much time you just use just open the door. Took about 15 minutes.

But you didn't want to keep imagining stuff you walk through the door not knowing what to expect.

You are amazed, from The View that you just seen trees that are lovely, bubbles, Lakes, Birds, wait wait wait did I just see bubbles.

It caught you off-guard but this Forest is sworn with bubbles of All Sorts some big and some are small.

As you walk through the forest you keep hearing a popping sound probably the bubbles.

As you keep walking you hear something you think nothing of it first

Later this becomes a problem the sound becomes a rather larger,  from someone finding you since you did not know where you were at the time you decided to hide

You hear a voice in the distance

Hey sis wait up oh, I know I promised to make you that cake but you shouldn't run off by yourself!

But before you could hear the rest of the conversation.

Something happens everything goes black,but you can hear the same voice in the distance.

They're getting closer, you hear something come out of their mouth before you completely pass out?

Echo go get something from the house I don't know what they are.... but they seem like they're hurt.

B-But

please they're a living creature just like you and me.

Okay.

It's okay ,something rub your head that you can't be completely sure it was.

You completely blacked out.

This is the end of chapter one

I'll try to post one at least each week.

I really hope you like this story

Warnings will very much be longer than this one

Bye my friend see until next time.