Encanto

Hi my Name is y/n and i'm 14 years old.
I was born with magical powers but the problem was I couldn't control them. I was scared to hurt anyone because when I was 5 i went outside to play with some kids of the town we played for a while as someone of the kids asked me if I could make it snow I said sure i made it snow and we played in the snow for some minutes as one of the kid's trips and I just wanted to help him but then i accidentally hitted him I was in shock just standing there don't know what to say his parents ran over to him and started crying he was ice cold his parents looked at me and they called me a monster I ran home crying  I didn't  tell my parents about that after that I began to stay in my room every single day. My parents were worried because they didn't know what was going on I knew they would be scare of my magical powers and me after what I did. On my 6 birthday I told them about my magical powers and what happened that day with the kid after I told them they looked at me I saw fear in their eyes and they began to worry about that my powers would go out of control. So they decided to take a journey to find out about my magical powers and why I have them. They said they were going to a village named "Encanto".

On the day they left

My parents knocked on my door "yes,, I said from inside of my room. "We will be going now honey,, my mother says her voice sounded worried. "When will you be back?,, I asked but they didn't answered my question. I was worried what if something happens to them? Or if they don't come back I had so many thoughts in my head. After a while I heard the door closing that was the last time I saw or heard my parents. After 6 months I realised that they won't come back I wanted to know why they didn't come back. I was thinking about to go to the village named "Encanto,, but I didn't even know the way and I still had my magic powers that I couldn't control. I was thinking about a solution and then I had a idea. I walked out of my room into the room of my dad he had a lot of books in there maybe I will find something in there. I was thinking to myself as I walk into my dad's room. I took out some books on the shelf and began to search for the village named "Encanto,,.

After 6 hours

" yes that must be the village that my parents meant,, I said to myself excited and scared at the same time. I packed my stuff and was about to step out of the door but then realised "what about my  powers,, I said worried. You have to do it y/n, for your parents I thought to myself scared of what could happen. I put some gloves on my hands and start walking out of the door. I followed the direction the map led me. It was so beautiful outside since I was 5 I never stepped out of my room again that was the first time now and it felt so good the cold air breezing into my face and I smiled.

After 2 days

I saw big mountains just like the once on the map ,"I finally made it,, I said, I sighed relieved. I start walking over to the mountains after some hours I reached to village it was beautiful and it was full with life and happiness. I smiled but then I shocked it was already getting dark and I had nowhere to stay and I didn't had much food left either I begin to panic as I hear someone calling out my name. I stood there in silence for a few seconds.

I was curious where that sound came from so I start to walk from where the sound came from. I saw a big house it was full with flowers and it looked so beautiful I smiled. I was now in front of the door I didn't know if I should knock or not but then the door opened itself I gasped in shock. There was standing a woman with red skirt "we were waiting for you,, she said I looked at here confused and didn't know what to say. "So you're the one that called me here?,, I asked her confused. She looked at me really confused "nobody called you here,,. how weird I thought. " so do you wanna come inside or stand there all night long?,, she asked me. I looked at her " you want me to come inside?,, I asked "of course,, she said. I hesitated for a moment but then I walked inside with her. The house looked so beautiful they were glowing doors everywhere I smiled.

The girl with the red skirt walked away "wait,, I said she turned around looking at me "you never told me your name,, I said she smiled " my name is dolores, nice to meet you,,. "Nice to meet you too, my name is y/n,, I smiled back at her.

So this is the first chapter xd I know it's not really long and this is my first story so please no hate xd the next chapters will be longer I promise please forgive me guys and sorry for wrong spelling or bad grammar xd :3