isabella's room

Suddenly my heart began to hurt so much it felt like somebody stabs me right into the heart.  "I have to go,, I said standing heading towards mirabel's room. "Hey y/n,, a voice said. I turned around and saw camilo walking towards me. "Are you alright?,, he asked. "Yes,, I lied and smiled. I walked inside of mirabel's room and saw camilo walking away. I took a deep breath and sat down on my bed what was that? And who spread that rumours?I thought. Mirabel walked inside the room "Hey y/n is everything alright?,, she asked. "Yes it was just too much questions,,I lied and giggled. "Do you know who spread that rumours?,, I asked. " I really don't know,, she said. "Oh abuela wanted to talk to you about something,, she said. "Alright I'll go look for her,, I said as I walked downstairs and started searching for abuela. "Y/n,, a voice said behind me and I turned around and saw abuela standing there. "Why didn't you told us about your powers?,, she asked. "I was afraid,, I said. "You don't have to be we are all here and we can help you,, she said smiling. "Thank you,, I said smiling back at her.

I walked out of casita and saw Alice. I walked over towards her. "Hey Alice,, I said. "Oh hey y/n,, she said. "Are the rumours true?,, she asked. "Um,yes they are,, I said. "Woah that's so cool,, she said. I smiled. "What are you doing here?,, I asked. "I'm just heading home,, she said. "Can I walk with you?,, I asked. "Sure,, she said smiling. "So about camilo...,, she said. "Yes what about him?,, I asked. "Are you too close?,, she asked. "Hm, why do you ask?,, I said and looked at her. "Um, forget it,,she said. "Well I have to go now,, I said. "Alright see you,, she said. "See you,, I said as I started walking back to casita. As I walked inside of casita I saw mirabel and isabella standing there.

"Um, did anything happen?,, I asked. "Why did you do that y/n?,, mirabel said. "What? I didn't do anything,, I said confused. "We know you did it y/n,, isabella said with an angry face. "I really don't know what you talking about,, I said.
"You froze isabella's whole room,, mirabel said. "I wasn't even in her room today,, I said. "Y/n it's alright if you did it, just tell us the truth and remove the snow,, mirabel said. "But I really didn't do anything I swear,, I said. Mirabel and isabella were looking at me. I took a  deep breath "Fine I did it,, I lied. "Why did you do that?,, isabella asked with an angry voice. "Sorry I wanted to train but then I lost control again,, I lied. "It's alright y/n,, mirabel said and she hugged me and I hugged her back. I looked at isabella and she was still looking a little bit angry. Who did it if it wasn't me? I thought. We walked inside of isabella's room and I removed the snow.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and i sat down at the table. I was thinking about what happened to isabella's room or who did it I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice that someone walked in. Someone tapped me on my shoulder as I turned around I saw dolores standing there. "Oh hey dolores,, I said. "Y/n I know it wasn't you,, she said. I looked at her "how do you know?,, I asked her. "I heard you talking with Alice in the town,, she said. " But I don't know who did it,, she said as she walked out again.

I sat there just in silence as I looked down at my hands. I made a little crystal flower. "Now I know where you get the other one from,, a voice said. "I looked up from my hands and saw camilo standing there smiling. "Yeah,, I laughed. He sat down next to me as he looked at me. I looked at him he has beautiful eyes I thought. I stared into his eyes. He smiled. "Well I should go now,, I said. "Alright see you soon,, he winked as he walked away. I blushed what did just happened?! I thought.

I walked into mirabel's room and she was sitting on her bed. "Hey mirabel,, I said. She didn't answer. "Is everything alright?,, I asked her. " well isabella doesn't want you to go in her room anymore,, she said. "Oh, that's alright I understand,, I said smiling. " really?,, she asked. "Yes,, I said. Pepa walked inside the room. "Hello pepa,, I said. "Hey y/n,, she said. "Have you both seen camilo?,, she asked. "No,, I said.

So this was the 6 chapter I know it was a little shorter than the other ones but I didn't had much time today. I hope you  enjoy it anyway <3 have a great day and stay safe!