Eclipse

I was wandering through the forest for a while now, I found some berries but I didn't know if I could eat them so I just left them there. I will make an some ice I thought. I tried to make ice crystals but my power didn't work, I couldn't use my powers. It was like that they were gone. "Having problems with the magic?,, a voice said behind me as I turned around I saw the reflection of myself. "What do you want?,, I said with an annoyed expression. The voice giggled "don't you want to know what happened to your beloved parents?,, the voice said with an evil smirk. I looked at "me" with a serious face. I didn't like when people talk about my parents, it was something I didn't want to think of ever again. "Well....,, the voice said "just go away!,, I cut the voice off. I took a deep breath I should probably walk the opposite way now because of dolores I thought. I started walking the opposite way.

"Me" pov
Soon when the next eclipse is coming my time will come the voice thought  and started to laught evil.

Dolores pov
Who did y/n talk to? She thought as she walked inside the dinning room. Everyone was already sitting at there places the only two places that were free was mine and..the one for y/n. I sat down at my place and put some food on my plate as I looked up I saw mirabel looking at me but before I could talk abuela started talking "so maybe all of you already know that y/n left our casita last night, we will search for her but don't go near the forest!,, abuela said the last sentence with a serious expression. After we all finished eating mirabel grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the dining room. "Did you hear anything?,, she asked with a worried expression. I shared my head. Everyone left to do their chores and I did as well.

Back to y/n's pov
I sat down on a rock and took a rest. What did she mean? Does she know something about my parents? I looked up in the sky and saw it was starting to rain. Pepa must be in a bad mood I thought as I heard something it was the same voice that I heard since I was in encanto. I stood up and walked towards the voice as I looked up I saw an very big house it looked like casita but without the colours. I walked inside and looked exactly like casita from the inside there were doors like they were in casita but the doors had other names and other persons on the doors. I walked upstairs to take a closer look I looked at the doors Mandy,Lisa,carlos,Sophie,Jake,Lucia and Mary that were the names that were on the first 7 doors but there was one last door in the back of corner I walked towards the door and looked at it. I shocked the door had my name on it and there were snowflakes on it as I took a step back I heard a voice "so you finally found out the truth,, the voice said with an smirk. "I don't understand,, I said in shock. The reflection grab my shoulders ,,you have to unleash the magic y/n, that's why you are here,, the voice said. I looked at her confused. She opened the door with my name on it and was so big there was ice and snow everywhere and in the middle there was an big ice castle. "Woah,, I said "but why aren't the doors glowing like the ones in casita?,, I asked. "That's because the magic left this house a long time ago, your door was the last one glowing until this morning,, the voice said. "How do you know so much about this?,, I asked as I looked at her. She just giggled and disappeared. Wow what a great answer I thought with a annoyed expression. I walked inside the room and looked around. Woah that's a lot of snow I thought as I walked to the ice castle.

I'm so sorry guys that I didn't pose for a while now I have been very busy with school and stuff but I hope you enjoy this chapter. I know it's short but I still hope you all enjoy it <3 have a great day and stay safe