The start

~WARNING~ SUICIDE AND RAPE IS MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER~

(I added the song just incase it doesn't show on the top...I'm sorry I been trying to figure it out😞)
Kisaki POV (Play song)

As we got home, I went to the kitchen to poor me a drink, I asked her if she wanted one, but she said no. "I'm going to shower are you going to join me?" she asked while hugging me from behind. I turned to look at her and all I could think about was how beautiful she was, is this what Akkun left. "I love you so much Y/n." I looked her in the eyes and as I was about to kiss her, Hanma opens the door, "well am I interrupting something" he said with a smirk. "What is it Hanma" I said pissed. "We got some new information about what happened tonight." Hanma said. "Okay let's go. I will see you later okay, make sure you get some sleep my queen. I been home soon." I said as I gave her a kiss on her forehead. she just looked at me with a smile as she put her hand on my cheek and said, "be safe and thank you for everything Kisaki.".

Y/n POV

after Kisaki left I went to take a shower. As I took a shower, I couldn't help but cry about what happened to love of my life and how I couldn't stop it. I couldn't tell him that I loved him or the only reason I left that day. But if I didn't take the deal then he would have been dead a long time ago.

-Flashback-

"What do you want Kisaki? let me guess Hina said no.". "Shut it I have a deal for you Y/n." he said with an ugly grin. "I'm not doing this with you Kisaki, I already rejected you why can't you just leave me alone same for Hina!! We will never love you; I already have someone so does Hina why can't you just let us be happy!" I yelled. "When you hear my deal, you won't really have a choice but to marry me." he said. "What do you mean by that." I asked with my guard up. "Well, my dear Y/n here is my deal if you marry me your lover will live but if you don't, I will kill him." he looked at me with a smile. "You're lying." I looked at him pissed. "y/n you know I have no reason to lie. Plus, you know I get what I want, look what happened with Toman. I'm the head man now but I'm just missing a queen, so Y/n what do you say?" He said lifting my chin up to look at him. "I say go to hell!" I yelled at him. "I already been there but since you aren't taking the deal then I have no choice." Kisaki said and looked back. "Hanma, you know what do to." I see Hanma walking away and now I know he wasn't joking. "Fuck......WAIT!" they turned to me. "Fine Kisaki... i'll marry you." I said while looking down, all I wanted to do it cry but I know I had to protect Akkun. Kisaki than got done on one knee and asked me to marry him I said yes. I went home that night and I notice Akkun wasn't home yet. I left him a note on our shared bed and left with my things.

-End of flashback-

I was now sitting on the bed that Kisaki and I shared while looking outside. 'How much more pain do I have to go through, over the years Kisaki did act like he cared for me, but I know I wasn't his first choice to married. But at least Akkun put me first he treated like I was the only girl in the world. I wish I could have told him I loved him one more time.' i thought. "I'm so sorry Akkun. I'm sorry" I said while crying. I began to walk towards the balcony as I opened the door, I looked down at the street all I could see was the cars driving and the lights of stores around. I made my way up to the edge and looked up. "I'm ready Akkun." I said while looking up at the sky smiling.

Takemichi POV

What happened tonight kept on replaying in my head, but one thing hit me hard but Akkun saying that Y/n was alive, it didn't make since. She was on the news but i was cut out of my thoughts when Naoto phone rang. "Hello." Naoto answered. "What the hell?! Are you sure its her?... okay thank you." Naoto got off the phone and turned to me. "Takemichi did Akkun tell you anything about Y/n at all?" Naoto asked. "He told me she was alive but that cant be...right?" I looked at him still in shocked. "I'm sorry Takemichi but he was right. I just got a call saying your cousin... killed herself..." Naoto looked down. 'What... that cant be right... I haven't talked or seen her.. why is this happening.' I thought.