numero veinte

THREE DAYS LATER
_________________

palermo was now back and up on his feet again. and someone else had entered the bank. and that healed most peoples issues.

"lis! i missed you so much!" vienna said running up to her and jumping on her. "awww vi i've missed you so much too, how are you doing?" lisbon asked hugging onto her. "honestly, not the best. but now you're here i'm so happy" vienna said pulling out of the hug.

lisbon was like a mother to vienna, the mother she never had. she meant a lot to vienna and she would help in any of her issues.

timeskip
one day later:

"okay, we are going to have four people who are more exposed than the others. they'll be behind where the army is entering and will protect the rest of us" palermo explained to the gang round the table. "i'll do it" rome put her hand up. "me too" denver volunteered. "if they're doing it. i am." vienna stated getting a look of approval from lisbon. "i guess i'll do it too" tokyo agreed. "okay! chop, chop. everyone, stay alert at all times" palermo said.

vienna and denver were walking up the stairs to the roof together as tokyo and rome walked behind them. "i'm not letting you die in here" denver said to vienna. "what happens if i do?" she asked. "i won't be leaving" denver said. "denver, if i die. my only wish is for you, my father and rome to all leave here, okay?" vienna explained to him as they got to the top of the stairs. he didn't talk. "if i die, same goes for you" denver said.

"mattias is going to come with you guys, you are all going to act like hostages and run around like birds who can't fly. mattias is going to act like one of us shooting the air and that'll be your sign to get in the hole. okay?" palermo said into the mic inside their ears. "we got it" denver said back to him.

"okay, are the hostages there?" palermo asked around 3 minutes later. "yes, they're here papa" vienna said. "out now!!" he shouted into the mic and they mixed in with the hostages and ran onto the roof.

vienna, tokyo, denver and rome ran out onto the roof. vienna was more nervous than she'd ever been, she was scared denver or rome would lose their lives. "hey, ale, are you okay?" palermo asked into the mic everyone could hear. "yeah, papa, im fine" she sighed as she slouched down against a wall.

she sat there alone as the others mixed around and tears formed into her eyes and she started going into a panic attack. tokyo appeared next to her. "hey! v! what's wrong?" she asked sitting down next to her. "nothing! nothing!" vienna smiled and wiped her face. "what is it?" tokyo asked. "it's just- i'm scared you guys are all gonna die" she sighed. "i won't let that happen. you've got a whole entire life ahead of you, and many lives to live in that life. i won't let you die." tokyo explained. vienna grabbed onto her and hugged her. tokyo hesitated but done the same back. "i miss nairobi" vienna cried to her. "i know, i miss her too. we'll kill gandia, okay? wether i take out myself with him, i'll be happy he's dead." tokyo said rubbing her back. denver now appeared with rome behind him. tokyo let go of vienna and vienna wiped her eyes. "what's wrong?" denver said in a panic. "it's nothing, she's okay now" tokyo said. "they're backing up!" palermo interrupted in their ears.

they all ducked down and slowly moved towards the hole. "now!" palermo shouted and they quickly attached themselves onto the grapple hooks and swung down behind them.

vienna got a few shots on gandia but he got a few shots on her too. no wounds, they all hit her vest, she wounded him though. in his right shoulder, she was so proud.

she ran with denver to get covered by a pole. and tokyo and rome ran to the opposite side of the room. the gang had now surrounded the army.

____________

icons