Chapter:10

~~~

Third person P.O.V

Next day

For the rest of the week both of them had exams already and very soon SH will be entering last semester of his college. HS only had midterms.

(Last day of the exam)

Sunghoon's P.O.V

We were done with the exam and came out of the class, now we're on our way to the café in the university.

"Sunoo-ya how did you do in the exams?"

"What do you expect from us?" Jay interrupted us saying it with a smirk.

"Umm right right"

Of course we are always the top students and still I ask about it for the sake of formality.

In the café:

"Jay and Sunghoon what do you guys want, I'll go order?" Sunoo asked looking in the menu book.

"Iced Americano" Jay said.

"Same for me with a brownie"

It's too early for us to have lunch so we're just having something lite.

"Okay I'll go order then" Sunoo said getting up from his seat.

Sunoo cameback after ordering for us.

"Our faculty head said we'll have some announcement in the afternoon right?"
Jay said showing us the phone screen.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot about it. Then shall we have our meal here now itself or comeback after the announcement?" SH asked his friends for their opinion.

"I'm ok with anything, I'm not that hungry though." Jay gave his opinion.

"Yeah I agree with him" Sunoo said agreeing with Jay.

"Okay then let's eat later."

My phone started ringing and was wondering who's the one calling in the college timings.

And it said....

My lips formed a smile seeing the caller ID

IN THE CALL:

SH: Yes, hyung?

HS: Where are you now?

SH: In the café with Jay and Sunoo. Why hyungie?

HS: I'm done with my exams too, so just wanted to call you.

SH: Oh why don't you come join us then? I'm pretty sure you're with your friends so tell them to join us too.

HS: Yeahh they're with me, I'll tell them.
Coming!! Byee

SH: Byee babyy

SH ended the call chuckling.

END OF THE CALL.

"Hey guys, HS hyung and his friends are gonna join us here now" I announced.

"WHAT?!!?? REALLY??!?!" Jay was freaking out after what I said, which made both me and Sunoo confused asf.

"YAH YAH!! What are you freaking out about? Huh?" I asked him with total confusion.

"EXACTLY" Sunoo said as he was as confused as me.

"Jungwon will be here too right, that cute little guy with dimples. He's also gonna come right?" Jay was literally shouting.

"Yeah, he's gonna come too. What about him now?" I'm still confused.

"Ahhh I get now why you're acting like this." Sunoo was face palming and making me even more confused.

"Can you both please speak human language, so that I can understand too."
I was totally frustrated by now.

"Fine fine. Let me explain." Sunoo interrupted making me sigh.

"Okay go on"

"You remember the party night right, being the great guy he is and tried to kiss JW." Sunoo explained left out a sigh.

"What?" I still couldn't process what he just said.

"Yes you heard it right" Jay responded instead of Sunoo but with a very sad face.

"SH you need to help me VERY BADLY"
Jay was literally begging me so how can I not agree to help him.

"Sure. But you messed up a big time man"

"I know I know" Jay said.

"Anyways let's just wait for them."

Third person P.O.V

HS cameback with JW and Niki and hopefully everything went well.

Maybe he forgot about everything that's what Jay thought and felt relieved.

SH informed HS that they need to go back to the class because of the announcement.

HS, JW and Niki decided to have lunch there it self and the others will be back by the time they're done with their lunch.

(Time skip to SH and Jay's classroom)

"Okay students, you guys were told to gather here because we have an announcement to make, as you guys are going to enter the last semester there will be a fest held in our uni, on the next Saturday. Which is open for all the students in this university. The whole University is going to participate in this fest. Thank you students and hope you will have fun in the fest and Stay safe."
The profesor explained everything and went out of the class.

Everyone started talking about how the fest is going to be, as some are feeling really excited and few just went out as soon as the professor went out.

"Why did they have to call us all the way here just to say this?" Jay whined.

"Stop complaining" I said shaking my face while laughing.

Both of them went on their ways and I picked up HS and went back home.

(A/n I'm soo lazy now I'll end it here🤡)

~~~
(A/N)
HII GUYSS
I'M GONNA UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THIS WHOLE MONTH AS I'M BACK WITH ONLINE CLASSES AGAIN BC OF THE SITUATION HERE. AT THE SAME TIME I EVEN NEED TO STUDY😭 I WILL TRY TO END THE STORY IN THIS MONTH. BC IDK WHAT WILL BE MY SITUATION NEXT MONTH. SO I FEEL IT'S BETTER TO WRITE IT ASAP. HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY MY REGULAR UPDATES🤗.

THANK YOU (•‿•)
-REMO >.<