What Was Only The Beginning

-Nobody's POV-

When spring looms around the corner, the snow falls. Demise and Clopper were playing together in the fluffy white snow, in the air and on the ground. "Snowball fight!" The two shouted to one another. Though deeper in the forest, sat Riceball and Bleep, playing with eachother. "Ricebowl! Come over here!" Bleep shouted. Riceball ran over and stood by Bleep. Bleep smiled and put an ice blue flower in Riceball's hands. The flower felt cold to the touch, but truly gave off the warm aura of staying inside on a snowy day. The two smiled at each other, continuing to play. In the warmth of home, sat Zoe and Abby. "I like when girls say I'm like a baby, breas-" "Stop," Zoe cut Abby off. "That's the third time this week, Abby."  The two sat and laughed over dumb crap for who knows how long. On the other hand, "FUCK YOU!" Greg shouted at Owen. "UNO REVERSE BITCH!" Owen yelled back. The two, bickering as always, felt an odd comfort together. But they continued to bicker. Across the fields, lay Chase. Laying in the snow with his huma- animals. He goes around praising them and petting them, what an odd man. "Hey Demise! We should go get some cocoa!" Clopper said. "With extra marshmallows?" "Of course." A new year brings new beginnings, and what seemed like the end, would only be the beginning.