The beginning..?

"GET BACK HERE WITH THE RULERS CROWN RIGHT NOW, THEIF!!"
  "NO! WHY SHOULD I?!?"

Ok, now you may be confused about how this happened. Let me just sum it up for you. My name is Fujimo Kashimaka. I'm a Korean 26 year old thief who is in a game show. Now, you might be wondering, 'Fujimo, how did stealing the ruler's crown become apart of a game show?!?' And to that I say, read the book. Duh.

Anyways, let's get to the story now.
It all started when I was getting ready for my job at a bakery, when the mailman came and... dropped off my mail. What did you expect from that. Anyways, I went to work with it in my pantry (I don't know why it was in there) and when I got to work, I heard my friends talking about all of the mail they got today, not there taxes, but a poster that said " DO YOU WANT TO RULE THE COUNTRY?!?" Me, an intellectual, thought it was a scam. But then I called the number on the poster. Worst thing to have done in all of my human existence.
   "Hey, you calling for ruling the country?"
   "Are you a scam? Why did I get your poster in my mail?"
   "It's not a scam. We will bring you to the tournament tonight."
   "Hey, I never said-" hung up. Great. I'm going to be kidnapped for something I never agreed to. This is like the Pancakes Official Game show. Except I'm the player. I went to sleep. Another horrible fucking move.