Author note

Author Note: I really start to think I should do a Naruto Senju story, where Naruto is either the grandson of Tsunade or Tsunade is his mother. While Minato had a drunk one night stand and had Naruto. While Kushina and Minato had twin of Menma and Naruko. Or Naruto Senju the last living Senju and Uzumaki, while Tsunade didn't know about her grandson till she's came back to Konoha after nearly 12 year or she's find out 6 year after the Kyūbi attack. And Naruto had the Mokuton and Chakra Chin, as well a natural talent like his father and his clan. While I truly don't know who I should end up with him? I could be Fem Sasuke, or Hinata.

Or I can put than Naruto was is a Senju but is not the grandson of Tsunade and the great grandson of Hashirama? And is a Senju that Hiruzen find out when he awoken the Mokuton ! But in the end Minato was a Senju

Or I can make Naruto the great grandson of Tobirama Senju the grandson of Tobirama I'm truly not sure yet!

And deleted my Fox Prodigy and Hyūga princess because I really fucked to in my first fanfic so badly I reread it and let me say I did a horrible job and i still have my grammar to work on, but what you think?

Also if I truly do this I will be first finished the original Naruto series timeline in my Uchiha princess and Legacy of Madara, and do the first couple of chapter of Senju story and than started my Naruto Shippuen.

So what you think I should do I really trying to think!

If you want me to do it I'll do it!

But when I'm done with the original Naruto series timeline in the Uchiha princess and Madara Legacy.

This is you're vote

Tsunade grandson and Hashirama great grandson

Or

Tobirama grandson

Or

A Senju that will surpass his descendants?