Will you miss me?

I'm sorry I love angst-

(🌻Hanahaki dease X school AU 🌸)

TW/CW: BL00D, G0RE(?), DEGRADATION, VOMITING, tell me if there's more. 》《

———

He shut his locker door shut. He wasn't having a good day. The boy had many assignments that were due soon and he didn't have any lunch.

He was walking down the hall when he saw his two crushes. The tall, hyper one and the super chill shorter one. Of course they had to be dating. They were perfect for each other. They were like the last two puzzle pieces in you 1000 piece puzzle. They were like Romeo & Juliet and then there was Him. (Cringe)

Quackity was close friends with the 2 boys. And when he heard the news that they were dating, his heart shattered into a million pieces. Like a great friend he was he pushed the feeling off a side and happily accepted them. Don't get me wrong quackity was so happy for his friends but deep down he truly wished that he was apart of the relationship.

———

Quackity snapped back into reality to find the teacher standing in front of him.

"Hello- hellooo. Earth to quackity?" She snapped her fingers.

"Oh yea I'm sorry miss." The Hispanic whispered.

"Class has started why aren't you in class?"

"Sorry ma'am I was actually walking to the front office, I honestly don't feel very well."

"That's a shame. I hope you feel better!" She yelled as her heels made a loud noise as well as her bracelets that were obviously fake gold.

Quackity had lied.. well he was telling half the truth.. He felt sick but not sick he had to go home but his instinct told him to go home.

———

Quackity told the office that he wasn't feeling well and the let him go home. The bus stop wasn't too far so it wouldn't take to long for him to get home.

(Quackity PoV)

I was walking to the bus stop after being let out of school. I think they told my parents but honestly I couldn't care less. It was hot so I didn't want to wait for the bus for to long. (Yall don't ask about the buses ok)

I was waiting for about 10 minutes when my bus finally came. (bus problems) I got on and sat right at the back not wanting to talk to anyone. The bus was pretty much empty. Just a lady and a man on the bus.
I put on my ear phones and play some music. I can't wait to get home..

———

My stop finally came so I got off the bus and started to walk home. I was having a nice time walking and listening to music until I saw them.

They were playing, talking and laughing. What were they doing out of school?! It hadn't finished yet?!

I was stuck in my own world until sapnap call me from across the street.

"BIG Q!" Sapnap yelled.

I looked up to see sapnap and karl waving of course I waved back.

"WANNA COME OVER TO OURS?!" I heard Karl yell.

"NO THANKS, BUT THANKS FOR OFFERING!" I yelled back.

They both nodded and started walking. I looked at them and saw they were holding hands. I definitely wasn't jealous nor upset. I felt something come up my throat, like I was gonna vomit so I ran straight to my house holding my hand over mouth. I unlocked the house and ran straight to the bathroom. I heard the door lock so that meant the door was closed not just open waiting for a robber to come in. I put my head over the toilet bowl waiting for something to come up.
I was waiting a few minutes when I vomited something up..

A flower petal?!

———

[ 637 WORDS ♡ ]
[ No one gave me a request :( ]
[ I started this at 11 but I had no motivation mid way and so I finished it 6 hours later ]