CHAPTER 2: A Gentleman's Want

You arrived in the plaza, luckily the place wasn't too crowded making it easy to spot a young woman in an elegant dress standing near a fountain. Her eyes darting constantly.

"Uh, excuse me?" You said, walking up to the woman.

She scrunched up her nose. "Don't bother me, I'm waiting for something special a peasant like yourself shouldn't concern themselves with." She spat out, you looked at her in shock before sporting a glare.

"Is it beef from Karl?" You nonchalantly asked, your voice louder than normal making the woman widen her eyes before snatching the bag you held.

"Not so loud! I must not be seen with such...contraband." She whispered, inspecting the insides of the bag as a small smile formed on her face.

"What? Afraid your friends are going to discover you're in the process of ruining your figure?"

The woman looked up at you offended. "How dare you!"

"Then again it looks like you've already done that." You added with an increasingly wider grin. You let out a heavy breath as the woman forced a small pouch full of money into your hands.

"Just begone! Our business is concluded now and forever and I have no intention to waste any more time with some poor dirty pathetic beta!"

"Beta? Wow lady I didn't know you had a bad sense of smell too!" You jeered, not realizing you were crossing into dangerous territory for a certain secret of yours.

The woman blinked twice. "What? But that smell is obviously one of a beta...or omega, you do smell very strange..." She pondered, a look of curiosity crossing her face.

"Wrong again! You're looking at a alpha, perhaps my smell is so great your feeble nose can't comprehend it. Thanks for the money anyway!" You said proudly before leaving the plaza, unaware of the significance of your reveal or the woman's stare of surprise...and want.

~

A few months had passed since that delivery, also known as your last delivery with Karl seemingly trying to avoid giving you anything, even going as far as sending you home at times! You were bored out of your mind, walking through the streets of the city when you bumped into someone and fell on the ground. "Hey! Watch it!" You shouted while rubbing your head.

"Watch you- oh my, girls, help her up." The feminine voice turned from bold to gentle as you were lifted up by two women, you looked to see three of them surrounding you all in better dresses than most. A sign they had quite the wealth. "Are you ok? I would hate to see such a thing get broken."

"Uh...no, thanks for asking." You said cautiously as the girls gave you strange glazed stares, just as you tried to walk away they pulled you back.

"Now where do you think you're going little alpha?" One of the other girls voiced.

"Such a sweet smell despite all the dirt and perfumes, imagine how delicious you will be once we get you home and clean you!" The last girl to speak would say.

You threw them both off. "What the hell are you talking about? I'm not going home with anyone!" You proclaimed with anger, but the girls would just giggle.

"How cute, the alpha thinks she has teeth."

"Truly adorable, I do like breaking rebellious little things."

"Well, why waste any more time talking the- hey! Where do you think you're going?!"

You ignored their shouts as you rushed home, slamming the door open and close as you would let out heavy breathes.