How?

Celery Pov

Me and Gen were now in the house and it looks like none of the people where paying attention, but...they were playing games and stuff. Thank god they did not- 

"Congrats you too." A wisper to Yuzuriha and Tsukasa. "The fuck...you guys looked?" "Obviously." I turned over to Gen which he seemed a bit confused. "So wait...YOU PLANNED THIS-" "Oi be quiet!" "Sorry Senku-chan. You planned this from the beginning?!" I was tecnicaly forsed but in a way, i did it on my own will. I just pointed to Yuzuriha and Gen got it immediatly. "Oh i see your point." "Oh hey guys, were gonna pick out a movie. Wanna watch?" I didn't like scary movies, but i didn't hate them. "Sure i don't care." the others said yes, but id didn't here Gen say anything. "Mentalist if you want, you don't have to watch the mov-" "Senku-chan I'm fine. Its not about the movie." We both sat on the couch and watch the movie. Gen's head was on my lap, but I didn't mind. I do love Gen....i truly do. 

Time skip to next morning: 

Everyone was awake...that's new. "Ok we all gotta go now. I have things to do." "Like what?!" Uyko said in a very angry sleepy mood. Is he always like this? "Well...I....HEY WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT I'M DOING?!" "Senku, are we doing anything today?" Why am I involved now?

"Idk I was just gonna do some shopping and that's it." "Lets go to the mall then!" Lioness suggested. "HELL NO. THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE THEIR ON A FLIPPING STAERDAY-" "Does that matter?" "Yes it does. ALL IM GOING TO GET IS FOOD. NOT ANYTHING ELSE!" "Okok jezz." Everyone started to leave one by one. It was down to Me, Gen, Luffy and Ukyo. What a great combo (not). " So like...Gen, do you have any plans?" "Hmmm... Oh yeah I do need to go somewhere...I forgot where tho-" " Why don't you come with me and The dumbass?" "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?!" "Please calm down you two...I will come with you to, I don't mind." What? Gen is going with them...Why? "Ok I'm going with yall as well...I've had nothing better to do."

"Ok sure!" Meet us an the Boba place in 15 minutes. We will all get boba and go somewhere, ok?" "Sounds good to me!" Ukyo and Ryusui was out of the door. It was just me and Gen. Another awkward situation. "Why did you want to join Senku-chan?" "N-no reason...I'm just bored." "Your lying arn't you....? I can tell. As soon as I wanted to go, you also wanted to go with me. I know how it works, but I'm flattered you would want to-" "Gen, I get what you trying to say. Will I go out with you? Yes that answer is yes." That came out of nowhere...im fucked. 

There was silence for about 30 seconds. "I-Whatever Senku-chan. I accept to go out with you...with two other third wheels." "Haha very funny." "Are you gonna go? We have at least 10 minutes left." "Ohhh- about that..." He pointed to a large purple bag by the tv. "Really?...Fine!" Ima go in the bathroom and change. You can go in my bedroom." "Ok Senku-chan." We both changed after a few minutes. I was just wearing a white jacket with a t-shirt and some jeans and he was the same but with a purple jacket and ripped jeans. "Ok can you drive?" "Why do I have to?" "Because...I don't want to." "Alright-" We went outside to finally get in the car. I don't like driving...its just not my cup of tea. 

FINALLY! We were about 2 minutes late, but we saw Ukyo and Ryusui in line to get boba. This is gonna be a long day-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Writer's Notes: Heya! So like....um sorry for making this short i was a bit lazy-. BTW THE NEW DEMON SLAYER EPISODE WAS FIRE! Anyways, I hope you are having a fun time reading this so far and I will update more early on!