Have mistakes been made?

☄. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭
[POINTS] → 1400
+100 POINTS

Good on you to call an ambulance! These two haven't had the proper training to help save a life and I doubt ignoring it would look good on their record.

『••✎••』

Shoto grabbed his phone and dialed 911 to call an ambulance.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Help! Someone was poisoned and now he's unconscious! Here's the address-" He explained that situation with Bakugo rubbing his thumb in circles on Todoroki's free hand to try and calm him down.

"Alright sir, thank you for calling us we will send an ambulance there shortly." The boy nodded hanging up. A few moments passed and the faint sound of a siren could be heard.

Katsuki and his boyfriend stood up to bring the paramedics to the man who hasn't woken up despite all the commotion going on.

Both him and his wife were put in the ambulance and were driven to the hospital.

The peppermint sat back down and looked at the blond.

"That was something."

"Yeah, good call to get help. That was smart."

"Thank you, it's what anyone would've done."

"If that were the case more people would've called."

"True..."

[UNDO BUTTON] Made a mistake you want to erase? Well then you're in the right place!

Here are all the choices you've made so far please select ONE to undo (or select 'none')
A. He accepts the confession
B. ??? (They post their relationship on instagram)
C. They go out to eat
D. He gets cold soba
E. He calls an ambulance
F. None