What?!

☄. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭
[POINTS] → 1415
+25 POINTS
-10 POINTS

Who knew that this is was their classmates thought! At least the truth is out but it hurts...

『••✎••』

Bakugo motioned for Todoroki to stay quiet, by putting his index finger over his lips. Shoto nodded and stuck close to his boyfriend to avoid being seen.

They put themselves against the wall and listened to what their classmates were saying.

"I can't believe they are dating. I loved Shoto but he chose that rude, mean, and aggressive fireball instead! Ugh it's so frustrating. I'm so much better then him in every way!" Momo complained. The peppermint's eyes went wide.

"Right? And I'm so much better suited for Kacchan then that annoying antisocial prick. He's awkward and can't communicate properly, not to mention he has an ugly scar on his face!" Midoryia complained.

"He's hot but honestly I just want him for his money. I bet he's good in bed as well." The black-haired girl said.

Todoroki was shocked. Bakugo was mad.

'HOW DARE SOMEONE WANT TO USE MY BOYFRIEND FOR HIS BODY AND MONEY?!' The blond thought.

"We have to find a way to break them up! Momo I think your best bet is trying to seduce Todobro and Midoryia try to keep Bakubro away." Kirishima suggested.

"Ok! We'll do that." The green-haired male said.

The couple walked back outside in silence.

"Were they serious?" The younger asked mindlessly, hoping that this was just a joke.

"I think they were...as much as I hate to admit it." His boyfriend responded, head down.

"What should we do? We can't let them try to break us up!"

- ۪۪̥˚┊❛ [CHOICE] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
A. They become more clingy in front of the class
B. They pretend to fall into the trap and then screw the class over
C. They just completely ignore the situation