Introduction

When trauma happens, how do people deal with it? Do they learn to get past it? Isolate themselves from others? Or find a way to fix it?

What if the only thing you know to do...is to let it win?

The day that Frankie lost her son...it was the day that broke her. The one thing she could remember, ripped from her completely. With no way of knowing who took him or if he was okay.

So Frankie did the only thing she knew to do. She locked herself away. Turning her mates away as she tried everything in her power to locate the boy. She threatened and killed witches. Ripping their hearts out when they couldn't find a single trace of her boy.

After a few weeks of looking, Frankie began to lose hope. Starving herself in her room. Sobs leaving her room until she fell asleep. She felt like it was her fault. If only she had listened to him. If she had been just a second quicker.

Her mates were worried. They had been looking for their son as well, but once they felt the hope leaving their mate...it felt like their world crashed and burned. Hearing her cries- trying to feed her. But nothing. She had pushed them away, locking them out of her life.

Until one day.. a mysterious woman enters their life, telling them she can help.

Will they find Tucker? Will Frankie's mates be able to reach out to her? Or is it just too late?

Find out in, ImPrecation; Book four of the ReIncarnated series.

"I'm going to kill everyone in this god forsaken world. Rip their hearts out and tear their limbs off. Sooner or later, I'll find who took my son." -Frankie Kernly

Roll call:

Francesca Kernly aka Frankie