Chapter 2 - Part 2

We then make it to a fence and then the other side was Melina standing there with a sniper rifle.

Alexei then says to her after a long silence "We're home."

She then starts to walk and Alexei tells us to follow them. And so we did.

We got into the house and Melina says "Welcome to my humble abode. Make yourself at home. Let's have a drink *sighs*"

We all then walk into the house and Yelena and I sat down at the table. Once we were all sat at the table we started hearing Alexei groaning in the toilet and we had no clue what he was doing.

Melina then says "Let's drink." And then pours us some drinks and then we hear Alexei clear his throat behind us. He's wearing his suit. And says "It still fits." Proudly.
Melina then whistles, and me and Yelena turned back around facing Nat and me and Yelena said "Oh. My. God."

Alexei then sits down and says "Family. Back together again."

Melina then awnsers "Seeing as our family construct was just a calculated ruse that only lasted 3 years, I don't think that we can use this term anymore, can we?"

Nat then Replied quickly "I agree. So this is what's going to happen..."

Alexei then cuts Nat off by reaching over and saying "Ok. A reunion then, huh? And, meeting Y/N. And, uhh... I want to say something off the bat. You haven't Aged a day Melina. You're just as beautiful and as supple as the day they staged our marriage."

Me and Yelena just looked eachother and said "Ew." And then drunk.

Melina then says "You got fat."

I managed to hold my laughter in.

"I just got out of prison. I, uh... I have lots of energy." Alexei said back.

Nat then looks at me and Yelena just looking disgusted and then Nat says "No. No, please don't do that. For our sake."

Nat then carries on with what she was gonna talk about "So, here's what's gonna happen."

Melina then says "Natasha, don't slouch."

Nat then replies "I'm not slouching."

Nat then looks at me and Yelena and says "Am I slouching or not to you."

Me and Yelena both awnser "Not gonna get involved." Nat then rolls her eyes at us.

"Yes, yes, you are" Melina said back

Nat also says "I don't slouch."

Melina carries on "You're going to get a back hunch."

Alexei then jumps in and says "Listen to your mother."

Nat then replies with "Oh, my god, this... Alright, enough. All of you."

Yelena then says "I didn't say anything that's not fair."

I then also say "Yeah I agree."

Nat then says again but frustrated "Here's what's going to happen..."

Melina hand me and Yelena some food.
Yelena then says "I don't want any food."
I say "Thank you, but I'm not hungry."

Melina then said to us "Eat a little something Yelena and Y/N, for God's sake. And now Y/N, you are apart of the family, so eat. You two eat up."

Nat carries on saying a plan "You're gonna tell us the location of the Red Room."

Melina then started saying "You know, it's like when you told them that they could stay up late to catch Santa Clause."