Izuku Midoriya does NOT like Missionary (1593)

im ngl i forgot this story existed for a hot minute LMAOOO whoops

i did tell yall youd wait a long time tho hehehe

Midoriya's POV:

"Todoroki we're in the middle of the woods." I said, furrowing my eye brows.

He gave a blank stare.

"Yes. We are." He said, sheepishly, running his hands through his...very sweaty hair.

"Todoroki!" I shouted, smacking him on the chest.

"What." He said, grabbing my wrist and keeping my hand there.

I blushed unconsciously.

His heart was beating so hard.

I could feel the vibrations all down my arm.

He smiled.

"The beating is uncomfortable. I know you can feel it too." Todoroki said, lowering down as he began to kiss my thighs.

I began to squirm a little as he looked up, mid kiss, giggling.

It was such an insane image to take in.

I could barely see his eyes because of how messy his hair was, randomly styled by the sweat beading off of his scalp.

He was panting softly, like some puppy dog after a light jog.

It was a freaky image normally, you know, seeing someone in such an...erotic state...but it was even freakier on someone you definitely wouldn't expect it from...like Todoroki.

And giggling?

That was a first for him as well.

"You know," he said, grabbing my hand and placing on top of his head, "you can make me do whatever you want."

I let out a tiny gasp.

"What spot do you want me to visit next Midoriya?" He whispered, rubbing his cheek on the inside of my thigh, as the hair fell out of his face, his eyes staring up at me.

My mouth popped open in reaction.

I wanted to shrink into nothingness and disappear.

This was overwhelming.

I tried saying something, but no words were coming out.

All I could do was look away, any way that wasn't in the direction of Todoroki.

Why was I so terribly bad at these types of things..?

We've done so much already...

You're telling me I can't get through something like this..?

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Todoroki looking around the room, tapping my legs in frustration as more sweat streaked off his chest.

"What are you trying to find?" I asked, trying to sit up.

"Do you have anymore of those berries?" He asked, keeping my back against the ground by moving up my legs and burrying his chin in my chest, looking up at me.

"Y-Yeah? Why??" I accidentally stuttered again.

"How else am I supposed to ease inside you." He said bluntly, giving another blank stare as if WHAT HE JUST SAID WAS SOME NORMAL EVERY DAY THING.

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD.

Ease inside WHO?!

ME?!