Chapter one: are you fucking stupid?!

January 15TH 2012. All aged 18 years old

"Reggie!" Was all that could be heard from the elder wood forest, as three eighteen year old boys desperately searched for their best friend hoping to god they weren't too late.

"Reggie where the fuck are you?!" Luke screamed, the pain in his throat and heart making his eyes tear up as he clung to Alex in fear of what they would find.

Alex yelled out in frustration and anger, before turning to Bobby. "See what you did?! Why the fuck would you even say that to Reggie you know what his mind is like you fucking ignorant piece of shit what in the hell is wrong with you?".

Bobby tried to brush it off, "oh would you shut up! He's probably just hiding in a fucking tree or some shit let's just go he's gonna be back by-" Luke cut him off "doesn't matter when or even if he comes back because he's never been gone his long, he's never ignored our calls, and if he was hiding in a tree don't you think he would've fallen out straight away?! He can't climb for shit!"

Bobby groaned, the three of them continued walking and shouting Reggie's name, the panic rising in Luke and Alex but Bobby was still pretty calm.

"This is bullshit man I'm out of here" Bobby grumbled, as he sped away from the other two. "Fucking asshole" Alex whispered flipping Bobby off.

"What if he's already gone? Last time we found him a lot faster and even then we were so close Lex, we were so close to losing him! I-I can't lose him! WE can't lose him! You can't have a dead boyfriend yet we're only eigh- why is Bobby running up to us?" Luke asked, his grip on Alex's arms tightening.

"Call a fucking ambulance!" Bobby screamed, racing towards them as the tears continued to flow down his cheeks.

That was all it took for Alex to find Reggie seconds later where Bobby had just been. The ambulance was fast, but not fast enough to save Reggie.... None of them were... he had already passed nearly three hours ago by the time he was found. The only thing Alex remembered before punching Bobby was seeing the smallest smile on Reggie's face, while Luke's face looked more like a terrified young child who had accidentally gotten in between his parents fighting.

The funeral was planned by Luke and Alex, Reggie's two best friend as well as Alex bring his boyfriend. Bobby was arrested for telling Reggie to off himself. Reggie's parents didn't even go to his funeral because they were so ashamed of him, his sexuality and how he died. It had essentially only been Alex and Luke plus a small few of Reggie's family members at the funeral.

When Luke and Alex moved into an apartment together, you would've thought Reggie lived there too, because of the third place at the table, the extra chair, the custom red bass guitar that had Reggie's name on it they had gotten for his ten year death anniversary, even his own little room, which was essentially a closet that they had turned into a shrine of all the things Reggie loved and would've loved if he had been around. Nothing was touched in that room. Not even Luke's guitar, Alex's microphone or even the amp Reggie had once tried to fix in the rain. Nothing.

In a way, Reggie did live there with his best friends and now technically ex boyfriend. In fact, he'd been with them ever since he died. They just don't know. Still, it hurts that he can't talk to them, or even comfort them like they had done to him on so many occasions....

Luke swung the door open and shrieked as he saw Reggie playing the bass they had gotten for Reggie's anniversary.... Well then... they can see Reggie now... that's cool.. Reggie's also traumatised Luke even more... also cool.