Neko-Funny Scenes

"Na~ru~to."

"..."

"Naruto, Naruto, Naruto, Naruto, Naruto, Naru-"

"What?!"

"Can we go for another round? I'm still hard inside of you, ya kno-"

"No! And just shut up please." Of course he was still hard inside of him, Kakashi's been squirming around trying to thrust his member inside him again. Once in a while, the silverette's been thrusting his member all the way in him while he was doing something. But he wouldn't continue fucking him right there.

The silverette's tail white smooth fluffy tail wagged, desiring to go for another round. But as Naruto denied, Kakashi couldn't help but bite onto the blonde's ear sharply. Making Naruto go rigid and turn his head around and raise his hand, Kakashi earning a whack on the head.

Kakashi whined above him, his ears flattening, nuzzling Naruto's neck once again and he whimpered.

They were lying down on their bed with Naruto's stomach on the bedding and Kakashi's stomach on Naruto's back, they've been doing it all night cause' of Kakashi's little sex addiction after they've done it a couple of times.

———

A young silverette, around the age of 24 shuffled with his blonde's clothes, trying to pull it up to the blonde's mouth. "I want more nipple milk. Gimme' milk Naru." Naruto rose an eyebrow at Kakashi, Naruto couldn't produce milk from his nipples.

The way Kakashi looked was way too obvious to mistake it for something else. This idiots gonna keep sucking on his nipples until they have sex. Kakashi gave Naruto the puppy- wait no, the Neko eyes. [or Dilated pupils- the thing that cats do when they're excited.]

"No."

"Please-"

"Absolutely not. We've been having too much sex lately, it's time that you control yourself you dick."

"Now that you talk about it, didn't you say something last night, about you loving my cock so much that-"

"UWAH URUSAI! URUSAI!"

———

"Marry me please."

Naruto blinked at the silverette's proposal. Gaping at him obliviously, was his old age starting to get the best of him? Because he was pretty sure that he's heard Kakashi say that to him before.

"Kakashi, we're already married."

"Then let's get married again. And have another child together."

"Alright you big idiot. Just be a little gentler this time..."

———

"Papa Papa! I got a perfect score at school, plus they gave a lolli..pop?" A young pale-blonde haired boy with cat ears and tail had burst through his parents room and now was staring at his parents dumbfounded at their position. "Daddy what are you doing to papa?"

Papa, known as Naruto, who is now currently facing Keisuke, their first child, and who was also gripping the bed sheets, very hard.

And Daddy, Kakashi who also has cat ears and tail, had his cock all the way inside of Naruto's stomach. With his face at the crook of Naruto's left neck and holding the blonde's hip and waist. Frozen in place. "K-Keisuke!- Me and Daddy were just- uh.. Exercising! Yes, exercising."

"Hmm.. Of course, exercising." Kakashi's voices were muffled as he went forward, attempting to push his cock in Naruto more. Earning a muffled moan from Naruto, who had his hand on his mouth trying to stop his moaning.

'Kakashi said he locked the door- that damned cat!' Naruto groaned, striving to sit up, but very much unable to with Kakashi holding him down and the oh-so pleasurable zings inside him making him shiver and jolt all over.

The said cat hummed into the blonde's neck, leaning backwards to kiss Naruto on the forehead and gently pulling Naruto's forehead on his collarbone, pulling the sheets over them, hiding his beautiful mate's tanned body from their child. "Keisuke, go be a dear and close the door for us. Your Papa and Daddy are very busy at the moment." A hint of anger in his voice, making Keisuke flinch and nod violently slamming the door shut.

Naruto threw his head back and moaned when Kakashi pulled back and thrust his cock into him unexpectedly.

"Now that we're alone, let's continue. Shall we darling?"

"U-Ugh.."