Illusions

Freddy's pov

When they said that they then...Dissapeared? what the. then i blinked I was back there with when Monty was introducing thereself!? what the how?!
It might be just some illusions But it felt real... huh weird...

Monty's pov

i was introducing myself then When i saw the bear I Was worried because he had a frown why though? I walk towards him He Jump slightly when he saw he look down He was a blushing mess hah! so cute!
but im pretty sure he doesn't like me "H-hi" he said "Oh you speak! oop sorry if that sound offended Sorry" i said with a smile I had very sharp teeth though Huh it may be programmed to me or designed By it but who cares? I then look at the side I saw an angry bunny Looking at me it gave me chills....He looked like he was going to kill me! what did i do wrong? I didn't do anything wrong...Right?

Bonnie's pov

UGH WHY IS HE NEAR HIM I NEED HIM TO GET AWAY FROM FREDDY HE IS MINE!..I already hate this guy his smile there red scarlet hair everything! ugh they looks disgusting they looks like human womans bloody period pads

Chica's pov

Yeee new friend seems like freddy likes the new member ehh hehe im pretty sure im gonna make him flustered and get my pizza im gonna blackmail him to get pizza for three months haha! i walked toward the short gator who was definetly my Height i scooch roxy's chest which she blushed at i was kinda touchin her boob by i didn't care as soon i was there i use my side butt to scooch or move freddy away from the gator's sight they kinda got shocked then smiled! they are so cute wait if there very in gossip We will get along heck i might be there big sister "Hi! im glamrock chica But fo' short Chica!" (im gonna add an accent to chica and Monty) i said in excitement i was definetly jumping

Monty's pov

i was suprised someone already wanted to talk to me She was the same height as me but slight' taller i needed to lift ma' head a lil bit so yeah She had white feathers a pink spot on her eye she had Purple darkish eyes she had a bow on her lil hairstyle her clothes were pink she had green triangled earrings she seemed nice! "hai'  im montgomery the gator but fo' shor' is monty" i said smiling i was suprised when she then started draggin' me' but It was nice to have friends then non? right?

Roxy's pov

I can't believe That Chica touched my boobs! i saw my Brother Looks and he was Putting that lenny face my answer was two middle fingers ofcourse you would know who he is its Foxy I hate it when he does that! he looked dramatically hurt hurt by gasping and then falling down he is so weird

BUT DRAMATIC

i really mean it He is very weird but i still love him for that! also my new fav is the new member.gator but no one can defeats Chicas love!

Foxy's pov

I was Teasin' ma' sis When chica touched her boob i was merely laughin' but ah didn't so Yeah I looked At bons.bons look like he was gonna kill someone to! wha tho'? Are they mad because The new member is with His best friend? (Foxy doesn't know bonnie's crush on freddy that't why)

Vanessa's pov

I was sitting at the rusty Stage but it was big it must be because animatronics here swap turns on entertaining kids! huh what if im right? "Hello? is someone there?" somebody is here! "Yes hello! im Vanessa you!?" I was glad someone was here "You need to go to the vent miss Vanessa and set me free" set them free? I get weird vibes from them "Uhhh im not sure" I am not really sure what if its Glitchtrap waiting for me?! "Oh wait i forgot....you won't trust me if i didn't say my name my name is springtrap" Springtrap? Hmmm but seems like he's the only Guy or girl or animatronic here fine im trusting the guy I got to the vents Then started crawling i then smell rotten corpses I started coughing because the smell is horrible Once i got there i saw a recharge station huh seems Like it is an animatronic and there was a Tv infront of the recharge station When i looked inside all i see is purple Smoke.....

I s t h i s g l i t c h t r a p s b r o t h e r ?